chapter 25

A/N: I gave up on using fonts for Nightmare's gang. It's too much work. I hope you guys don't mind.

~chapter start~

When they returned to the base, Ink immediately went to work on his AUs. Blue didn't understand why he always wanted to make more even tho there were one trillion AUs in the multiverse.

Since Ink was busy, he decided to make tacos for everyone. Dream decided to watch Blue since he was worried Blue might get hurt while cooking.

Once Blue was done, he put some extras into a box for Nightmare's gang. He knew that they were angry at Ink, so he hoped that the tacos would help them calm down.

When he was done, he washed the dishes and gave Dream some tacos.

"Hey Dream, I'm going out to train with Alphys, so can you give these tacos to Ink?" Blue said.

"Okay. When will you come back?" Dream asked.

"I'll be back in a few hours. I'll go now, bye Dream!" Blue shouted, teleporting into Nightmare's castle.

~at Nightmare's castle~

"Hello, guys! I bought some tacos to share." Blue said, walking into the living room. 

"Hello, Blue. Horror and Dust are on a mission currently. Horror and Dust should come back in an hour." Killer informed him.

"Alright. While we wait, why don't we watch a movie?" Blue asked, stars appearing in his eyes.

~Error's pov~ (A/N - This is after New Year)

It was a month after New Year. Error recalled the moments he first saw fireworks. He was watching them with his friends. It was a lovely moment.

His friends were surprised when he said he didn't know what fireworks were. Their reactions were pretty funny. They said that he HAD to watch the fireworks with them.

He didn't really like his life in his original multiverse, but he definitely had some things he liked there. Like Outertale or Nightmare's gang. He disliked Ink and Dream. He was the destroyer too.

But now, he has time to do whatever he likes. He has school, but he knows everything there. He learned about a lot of things he had no idea of before. He definitely liked that Ink didn't beat him up when he was enjoying his free time.

People don't glare at him and attack him when they see him. That was a thing he really wanted and got. He's very happy about that.

He has more friends and is considered a smart person. He sometimes likes the times when people ask for his help because no one did before.

And that's why he liked being in this multiverse. He does miss Nightmare's gang and Blue a lot, and he does wish they were with him, but he wouldn't trade his life right now for them to be here. He was happy enough. He couldn't be selfish.

So that's why he's making more puppets so he can forget about them. He's just doing all the orders he got from his website. 

He loved making his puppets, so that's why it was his source of income. At least it made him happy.

After he was done with all the orders, he looked through his books to see if he had homework. He didn't, so he went down stairs and turned on the TV.

He turned on Undernovela and sat on the couch, relaxing. He watched Undernovela when he was in the old multiverse, so it was one of the things it reminded him of that multiverse.

He watched a couple of episodes until he decided it was time to sleep. He liked sleeping because he never could in the past. But since he has the opportunity to do it now, he did it every day.

He brushed his teeth, showered, changed into his pajamas and went to bed.

~End of chapter~

{636 words}

Sorry for not updating for months, I just couldn't. My motivation is super low, but I managed to write this while I was in school. I hope you liked this chapter, and sorry again.

Have a nice rest of your day, peace out!

-your author