chapter 2

I don't know who made the picture above but they did a really good job!

Error's thinking

Error's talking

It was my first day of school. I'm not looking forward to this. I don't like loud and crowded places.

But I had to go or else Granny G would beat the shit out of me. So I walked to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I went back into my bedroom and got dressed.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Why does this school have uniforms? Maybe because people wouldn't bully you because they had better clothes.

I casually walked downstairs. The house was really big for one person. Maybe I should make some friends so they can come over.

Who am I kidding, I wouldn't make a friend in a billion years! I mean me, the ex-destroyer of AU's making friend? People would just ignore me or bully me.

Maybe I should pretend I'm mute. Yeah. That way I don't need to be that awkward. I mean I know sign language and I can read lips. Yeah, I think that's for the greater good.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a few chocolate chip cookies and stuffed them in my mouth. Granny G said that I have to eat at least 1 cookie every day. I should really add her to my protect-at-all-cost list. Oh yeah, I forgot I added her to my list yesterday.

I went to find my bag. I made it so that way I didn't need to waste time buying one. I put all my books in it and grabbed my keys. I should probably lock the house since I think thieves are gonna target my house. I mean, it's so big.

I went out of the house and locked the front door. I also bought some money with me just in case.

I went to my car. I already took the driver's test so I could drive.

I drove to the school. I mean, I could teleport but I don't want people looking at me when I appear out of nowhere.

I parked the car and went to the school.

Once I walked into the school I realized, I have scars on my body. People would look at me. Meh, who cares. They would probably ignore it.

SHOOT, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE IS.

I put on headphones and start looking around. The principal's office should be near, right?

I think one of the student's noticed that I was lost because they approached me.

"Hello there! Are you new? I never saw you here before! Do you want me to show you where the principal's office is?"

I nodded. I agreed to pretend I'm mute so I did. It's the perfect way to not show people my awkwardness.

When we reached the office I waved him goodbye and went in.

The office was quite small. It had brown walls and a carpet. There was a desk in the middle of the room. It had a lot of paperwork on it. The room had plants on each corner of the room.

"Hello there! You must be the new student. I'm Toby-fox, the principal of this school. Did you fill in the papers Muffet sent you?"

I nodded and gave him the papers. I also pulled out a paper and wrote:

"I am mute. I could read lips and talk sign language tho! I also have a fear of loud places and haphephobia, so is it ok if I wear headphones?"

"Yes, you can wear headphones as long as you pay attention to class. Here is your schedule and locker number with the code. If it gets too loud, contact any teacher near you ok?"

I nodded. I walked out of the office to hear a bell. It startled me so I slipped. I stood up again and grabbed all my stuff. I looked at my schedule.

Math

History

PE

Astrology

Lunch

Art

Science

Sewing

I sighed. This was gonna be a long day.

I started to look for the math classroom. Good thing it was near the principal's office.

I knocked on the door. I couldn't hear almost anything but I felt souls. I felt a soul coming to the door.

The door was opened by Gaster. It shocked me so much that I fell on the floor again. I saw the students laughing but that was only for a few seconds. Once they noticed my scars they immediately went quiet.

I stood up once again grabbing my bag. I also signaled to the teacher that I'm mute. Luckily the teacher understood sign language.

"This is our new student. He is mute so I have to translate everything he says. Can you please introduce yourself?"

I said: "Can I just write it on the board?"

Gaster nodded.

"My name is Mystic. I am 16 years old. I am mute and can't hear. So if you want to say something to me I would read your lips. Any questions?"

A student who looked like Fresh raised their hand. I pointed at him.

"Where did you get all the scars? You don't need to answer it's just I'm curious." Fresh said.

I wrote on the board. It probably shocked everyone to see me writing so fast. Just as fast as talking.

"I was abused by a lot of people because of how I looked. They didn't like me. They thought I was bad and insane."

Third person's pov

Everyone was shocked. They didn't expect that. They thought that he would not answer. But he did, shocking everyone in the room.

Mystic sat in his place. He sat in the very back of the classroom near the window so he doesn't have the feeling someone is gonna attack him from behind.

He didn't listen to Gaster at all. He was teaching the class something he already knew.

Once the class was done the bell rang. Mystic prepared himself this time so he didn't get startled.

He went to History class. It was in the hallway next to the Math class so it didn't take him long to find it. He walked into the class.

Unknown to Mystic, he has gained a little protection squad. They took pictures of the thing he wrote on the board at the start of the class. They put it on their Instagram saying they needed members for the protection squad.

Soon, almost the whole school was in that protection squad. That meant Mystic was basically getting protected at all times in school.

The protection squad was made by the nerds of the school Alphys, Fresh, Papyrus, and Napstablook.

{1063 words} UwU

Did you guys like this chapter? It took me 40 minutes to make.