#1

Hey, my name is Kota and this is my story, when I turned 18 I decided I'm gonna be a fighter in the army, I don't know why but I never wanted any other roll really,  maybeit was the fear of death, I don't even know how many times the thought about just simply killing myself gone through my head, But, I was scared of death.... guess I still am, maybe that's why I'm joining the more dangerous side of army.

I signed the paper and now That's it, I am now officially a part of the army. I carried my bag and looked for my dorm till I bombed into this tall man.

His skin is In a chocolate milk  color and His hair is black and curly he was warring a green jacket, and looked so friendly, I felt my cheeks getting worm as my heart start beating fast,

[???] "Hey, my name is Aiden, do you know where the dorms are?"

[Kota] "no, I'm also looking for them"

[Tall guy] "let's look together"

[Kota] "I-I don't need your stupid help"

I said and walked away.

*********

finely, the dorms

I looked around for a free bed and put my things down.

[Tall guy voice] "hey, looks like we're gonna be bed neighbors"

I looked around to see this tall guy again,

jeez what was his name, Naiten? Jason? No that's not it..

[Kota] "stop trying to be friendly, what do you want? Besides, can't you use any of the other beds?"

[Tall guy] "I'm friendly to everyone and there's no beds left. besides, your so cute and tinny, how are you so angry?"

[Kota] "w-what I-I'm not cute! And I might be tiny but at least I'll feet the bed, and I'm not angry, I just don't wanna deal with all this 'being friendly crap"

[Aiden] "your in army, your gonna have at least one friend eventually"

[Kota] "what even is that friend crap anyway?"

[Aiden] "wait, don't you have friends?"

[Kota] "why would I? Friends are a stupid thing "

[Aiden] "your just saying this cuz you don't have any friends"

[Kota] "tch"

[Aiden] "would you look at this, you do have a friend"

[Kota] "what?"

[Aiden] "me!, hey my name is Aiden Lee and from this day on I'm your new friend"

[Kota] "do you even know my name?"

[Aiden] "oh yeah what Is your name?"

Stupid giraffe

[Kota] "my name is Kota Fujikawa"

************

We begin our training the day after, and after some time I started opening up to him, and after 3 months he became the person I was the closest to, and I know a bunch of stuff about him now, like that he have a younger sister, her name is Bella and she's 16, and that he have just a mother, and that his favorite color is purple, and that his favorite food is his mom's vegetables soup, and that he gives the best hugs...

************

It's been 5 months since I met Aiden, we become super close, and I think I'm going to tell him everything, I met him at our usual spot on the small mountain where you can see everything. My heart was beating so fast, why dose it do that? Come to think of it, it does it every time I'm near him.....