#6

She helped me sit in the wheelchair.

[Nurse] " are you okay?"

[Kota] "yeah..."

[Nurse] " do you still want to see him sir?"

[Kota] "yes!"

[Nurse] "your emotions change really fast huh?"

I got excited as she moved me through the hallways.

Before we got in she handed me a musk and told me I have to wear it.

***************

I felt my heartbeat raise when I saw him.

He looked so beat up. His skin was pail and from the monitors his heartbeat was slow.

She moved me in front of his face.

[Kota] "hey there"

He didn't respond.

His eyes slowly opened and looked to the direction of the voice. They widen when he saw me.

I moved and held his hand.

[Kota] "hey, it's me, Love."

[Aiden] "I love you"

[Kota] "I love you too"

I stood up and limped a little closer to him and ignored the sharp pain. I held onto the bed with one hand and took off my mask with the other. I took off his breathing mask and pressed my lips against his. My tongue slipped through his lips and explored his mouth.

I broke the kiss gasping for air. A line of saliva containing both of our tongues. I pressed my lips back onto his. I couldn't help but smile through the kiss. I just felt pure happiness that he was still alive.

I broke the kiss again and put the air mask back onto his face, and my mask back on mine.

[Kota] "I Love you more then anything"

He blushed and I could hear the monitors beeping fast.

I took his hand and kissed it.

[Kota] "if you'll survive it.... please.... let's get married!"

[Aiden] "kota.."

He said in a weak tone as his gripe on my hand tightened

[Kota] "I could never imagine a world without you. Kissing you make me feel like I reach the stars. Hugging and cuddling with you makes me feel so safe. When I think of home I just can't imagine one without you. You are home, for me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. So please.... Aiden Lee ..... would you marry me?"

[Aiden] "yes."

He said softly. My eyes widen as I felt the tears forming at the corners of my eyes. I started laying kisses up his hand to his lips. I moved our masks and kissed him passionately. Our lips crushed together. I smiled through the kiss and I could feel him do the same. He held my hand and our fingers locked.

I broke the kiss gasping for air. I put the air mask back onto him and and kissed his forehead before putting my mask back.

I set back in the wheelchair. Out hands still connected.

[Aiden] "hey... I know it's not the best time.... but If I won't make it...... I just want you to know that you are that person I love more then anything."

[Kota] "..... I Love You more then anything...."

I put his hand on my cheek and felt his thumb rubbing my cheek.

[Aiden] "I love you"

......

_________________

Sorry this one was short, but I'm trying!

LOL the song above was playing in my headphones when I wrote the kissing part