#3

Everything went so fast but so slow at the same time....

I watched as he ran into the air line, I ran after him... but... before I know it I had my best friend, my love, and my reason to live all taken at the same time. I shook as I looked at my hand. it was covered in his blood... the tears started running down from my eyes, I couldn't control them. I got shot in my hip, but it was nothing compared to this pain in my chest. It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest.

[Kota] "NO! You promised! You promised you wouldn't leave me!"

[Kota] "don't! Please don't die on me!"

His shaking hand reached to my cheek as he cupped it and wiped my tears,

[Aiden] "Now I want you to promise something to me, okay?"

I nodded as the tears fall down my cheeks and hit his face.

[Aiden] "stay alive"

I nodded and kissed him as I felt his hands falling down from my neck. Two of the guys in my squad took his body and me back to the base.

It couldn't be... his dead, his really dead...

I cried my eyes out on his chest, holding his shirt like my life depends on it while the other members just watched as I fall apart right in front of them. The boss ordered them all to go back to job. The paramedics came and separated from him. I tried run towards him but fall on the ground.

[Boss] "hey, I'm sorry for your lost, I know you two were really close. It'll be okay"

I didn't respond, I mean what was I supposed to say,

'yeah.... everything is not okay, this is my love, my best friend, and my everything, you got your gods I got him. It's not gonna be okay cuz I have no family, no friends and the only member I know of from my family is my shitty ass father and I don't even consider him as related to me'

I Can't say that.

Another paramedic came and took me.

[Kota] "hey, if there's anything you could do so I could have a bed next to that guy they just took, please make sure of it"

[Paramedic] "I'll try. What's his name?"

[Kota] "his name is Aiden Lee, he have chocolate milk colored skin, black fluffy hair and blue eyes"

[Paramedic] "sure, I'll see what I can do"

**********

They brought him next to my bed at night, I'm not sure what time it is but I think at least 1AM

I set on the side of the bed and tried to get myself up using all of my power and catching everything I can to hold myself.

[Kota] "Aiden.."

I set next to his thigh. His eyes opened and he tried to sit.

[Kota] "don't move! Your body still a little weak"

[Aiden] "oh, I guess they put me on a lot of pain meds or something"

[Kota] "dosen't matter, I'm just really really glad your alive"

I got up again and held the beds side and lined down to kiss him. Out lips pressed against each other. It felt so good to feel him again. One of my hands rested on his chest to feel his heart beating. Our tongues played together and one of his hands changed onto the collar of my shirt.

I can't even describe how much I missed it. Feeling his heart beating again. Tasting how his mouth tastes like.

God I missed this feeling.

I broke the kiss gasping for air.

[Kota] "Aiden I swear to frickin god... DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MAKING MY HEART GO LIKE THAT! DO NOT EVER ALMOST DIE AGAIN AND IF YOU'LL FUCKING DIE EVEN GOD CAN'T SAVE YOU"

[Aiden] "kota, baby, please don't scream. There's other people in this room that need to rest"

[Kota] "how did you call me?"

[Aiden] "kota"

[Kota] "after that"

[Aiden] "baby~"

[Kota] "baby?"

[Aiden] "I can't call my boyfriend baby? Hm? Babe?"

[Kota] "K, then I'll have to come up with a nickname for you"

I set next to his stomach and began thinking.

What cute name are there? Puppy? Bunny? Baby? Non of those fit....

[Kota] "love"

[Aiden] "what?"

[Kota] "is that not okay with you? Huh? Love~"

He blushed and looked to the side.

[Aiden] "p-perfectly fine with me babe"

I held his hand and lined down. I gave him a pack on the cheek and giggled.

[Kota] "your cute when you blushing, Love~ *giggele* "

[Kota] "hey, Is there anyway you could stay at my place when we get back?"

[Aiden] "why?"

[Kota] "well, you'll have to be on a wheelchair for a while, and your mom is on the third floor. Plus, it isn't very fitted for a wheelchair"

[Aiden] "oh right you grandpa used to have a wheelchair"

[Kota] "yup. Plus, I'll get to spend more ti.e with you. And your family welcomed anytime"

[Aiden] "thanks, I'll tell them"