#4

All the injured people were sent back to their home until they'll be back in shape. Only means me and Aiden get to spend as much time possible. I bought a room at the hospital for the both of us.

He was either sleeping, eating, or drinking most of the time. It was pretty boring, but taking the fact that his stomach was shot 3 times I can understand it I guess.... but it just so boringggg and I have nothing to do.

[Aiden] "are you okay?"

[Kota] "yeah..."

[Aiden] "come on, I know you long inaf to know you aren't"

[Kota] "fine! I'm bored!"

[Aiden] "come here"

I grabbed my stilts and walk- limped over to his bed, I sat next to his stomach and laid down. He moved to hug me.

[Kota] "wait! You womb!"

[Aiden] "it's fine, just don't poke my with your elbows like every other time we cuddled"

[Kota] "not my fault! You tried cuddling in the middle of the fricking summer!"

He giggled and hugged my waist, pooling me in.

[Aiden] "I missed it"

[Kota] "me too"

He bite my ear and kissed the skin behind it. I felt his hot breath on my ear and my cheeks began to burn.

[Aiden] "baby your cute when your blushing "

I moved to face him. I looked into his eyes and then to his lips. Whenever I look at his lips, they seem so.... so..... tempting, like I just want to pull him by the collar of his shirt and kiss and bite them. My fingers trailed up his hand, staring from his wrist all the way up to his shoulder. I could hear the monitor of his heart.

Do I make his heart beat that fast?!

My hand laid on his shoulder and trailed up to his hair.

So fluffyyyyy

I looked into his eyes and smirked before pushing his  head onto my lips from the back of it. His leg pressed between my thighs as I moaned into the kiss. His tongue playing with mine as one of his hands trailed down from my waist to my ass, sliding into my boxers and squeezing my ass. I pulled his hair back to break the kiss as he moaned.

______________________________

!Warning! I know there's ppl who don't like smuth, and anything that have to do with sex. So Warning to y'all,  this is kind of a interesting part (yes, in that sort of way) just look for a pride emoji and keep reading from there (🏳️‍🌈)
______________________________

[Kota] "god, how long have you been holding back?"

[Aiden] "too long"

He bend down and kissed my neck as his fingers found my asswhole. He started fingering it as I grabbed his shirt and tried to contain my moans.

[Kota] "mhm~ wait! T-th- ahh~ the doctor said -mhmm~ we can't have sex!"

I grabbed his wrist and looked at his hungry eyes. They look darker. I could see how much he's just want to devour me.

(🏳️‍🌈)

[Aiden] "please"

[Kota] "not here. Not now. As much as I want to, We can't.  It's too risky. I rather not have sex this one month then never feel you at all"

[Aiden] "A MONTH?!"

[Kota] "that's what the doctor said remember?"

[Aiden] "yes... but-"

[Kota] "no buts"

[Aiden] "but yours is so cute"

[Kota] "Aiden!"

[Aiden] "okay okay. Then can we at least cuddle?"

[Kota] "yeah"

I hugged him and laid a quick pack on his lips.

[Kota] "do you feel this?"

[Aiden] "feel what?"

I set and took off the blanket to see a huge blood stain.

[Kota] "oh my god! Aiden!"

I pressed the button above the bed. A nurse rushed in and called for a doctor.

What the fuck