characters

•I did not draw those characters, I created them using an app, but those characters are mine, I just didn't draw them•

》Aiden《

Name: AidenLast name: Lee Hight: 175 CM Sexually: bi sexualPronouns: he/himSiblings: one younger sisterMother: Sophia Lee Father: ???Background:

Name: Aiden
Last name: Lee
Hight: 175 CM
Sexually: bi sexual
Pronouns: he/him
Siblings: one younger sister
Mother: Sophia Lee
Father: ???
Background:

His father left when his sister was born and his mom is a nurse in a hospital. Close relationship with his mother and sister. Healthy childhood, didn't get bullied at school, always had high grades.

》Kota《

Name: Kota Last name: FujikawaHight: 167 CMSexuality: ???Pronouns: he/theySiblings: nonMother: Megumi FunikawaFather: Jake FunikawaBackground:

Name: Kota
Last name: Fujikawa
Hight: 167 CM
Sexuality: ???
Pronouns: he/they
Siblings: non
Mother: Megumi Funikawa
Father: Jake Funikawa
Background:

His mother past away when he was born due to medical complications, since then his father became a drug and alcohol addict. His father blame him for being the reason to Megumi death. When he turned 13 he started working at a nearby shop and started saving money, once his father found out about it he threatened to kick him out of the house if he wouldn't give him that money, out of options he gave him the all his savings. When he was 14 he found his father knocked down on the floor next to a battle of alcohol, next to him was his father's phone with, he looked at the vibrating phone with the word mother writing on the screen, he picked up and talked to the lady, she gave him her phone number and he quickly hung up and put the phone were he found it. When he was 16 his father found the money he was saving for 2 years and threatened him again, this time he said no and his father got mad and told him he has 20 minutes to get all his stuff and go out, with that he packed his stuff and left, he called his grandmother from one of the street phones and explained what happened she told him to buy a train ticket and to come live with her, From then on he lived with her.  When he was 17.5 she passed away. When he turned 18 he decided to be a fighter in the army. His grades wasn't high but he still passed all the subjects and managed to graduate high school. Never was bullied, was the quiet kid, never had any friends.

》Bella《

Name: BellaLast name: LeeHight: 160CMSiblings: one older brotherPronouns: she/theySexuality: pansexualMother: Sophia LeeFather: ???Background:

Name: Bella
Last name: Lee
Hight: 160CM
Siblings: one older brother
Pronouns: she/they
Sexuality: pansexual
Mother: Sophia Lee
Father: ???
Background:

After they were born, her father left, neither her nor her brother know the reason.
Her brother took care of her most of the time since her mother was at work. Healthy childhood, never got bullied, after practicing a lot she managed to enter the school swimming team. Always had high grades.