#2

I woke up in his arms,he was hugging me from behind and his hip laid on mine. the sun just started picking from the mountains in front of us.

[Kota] "hey, wake up"

I shook his hip ; he wrapped his hands tighter around my waist and kissed my shoulder,

[Aiden] "I do'wanna"

[Kota] "I know, but we get shifted today, remember"

[Aiden] "today?"

[Kota] "yes"

He set up and looked down at me,

[Aiden] "I wish I'd wake up next to you every day."

I smiled and set as well before kissing givinghim a small pack on the lips.

************

Everyone put their stuff on the plain and got inside. I set next to Aiden and before the plain took off this lady came in, her eyes were strawberry red, and her hair was bloody red, she had pretty pale skin and tacked up hair, and a pair of red glasses. She carried a box with papers and pens.

She explained that were going to fight there a week since we still considered kind of new

She explained that were going to fight there a week since we still considered kind of new. But, for the time being we are backup. She explained that there's a chance that not all of us gonna get back, and we can write letters for our family  and friends , and that we should write everything we never got to tell them because our family's going to get those letters if we'll die. She gave everyone one note and one letter and one pen, and said that if we want more we can take. I looked at Aiden and he had 3 letters in his hand, I then looked over to my blank note.

I have no one but him, he is the only person I truly loved.... besides, all the 'family' that I have that still alive is my father.... and.... well... the past can't be forgotten... not this one at least....

I know who I wanna write to, but what am I going to write?
I can't even see a life without him, let alone being dead.

I looked over to Aiden and he already finished writing, there's 3 names on the letters, one named Bella Lee, the second named Sophia Lee, and the third one named was Kota Fujikawa with a heart instead of the dots of the letters 'I' and 'j'.

*************

The plain landed. I woke up and felt something on my head,

Wait what am I laying on?
What am I holding?

I looked at my hand and I was holding his hand,  my cheeks grew red but I couldn't do anything but smile nervously.

************

Everyone got in pairs, every pair got a tent and had 1 hour to set everything up And get ready. Whether they wanted to talk to their families, friends, parents...

Me and Aiden teamed up of course.

**************

[Aiden] "looks like we finished early"

[Kota] "huh, I guess you're right"

[Aiden] "so, we got 40 minutes to burn, what do you wanna do?"

[Kota] "can you promise me something?"

[Aiden] "sure"

[Kota] "if it all go well can you please stay with me forever? I want to wake up next to you every day, I want to shower with you like now, I want to do so much with you. Your the first person I ever loved like this, your my best... no, your more then that, my love ,my soulmate, my-my everything! I never felt this close to someone. I want to do what we did Last night every night. And I never, never ever want you to go out of my life"

[Aiden] "I promise, when all of this be over I'll fuck you every night, and I'll always make sure you'll be okay, I promise I'll always be there for you, no matter what happens,  I will never leave you."

[Kota] "don't you dare die got it!"

He smiled softly and kissed my forehead,

[Kota] "can I get one here as well?"

I said and pointed at my lips, he smiled beforehis lips softly laid on mine, and from one kiss it turned into a full makeout session, his tongue was playing with mine, and my hand were playing with his hair. He started topping me and my legs wrapped around his waist, he stopped the kiss gasping for air

[Aiden] "we can't do this right now, and not tomorrow as well, we have to save our power to fight"

[Kota] "I don't care, I want you right here right now"

[Aiden] "come on , I'm trying to be the bigger person, I mean, you know what the boss will do to us if we be late"

[Kota] "what, he'll make us ran around the base 3 times? 50 push ups?"

[Aiden] "you got a point,  but we only have half an hour left"

[Kota] "I think we can do it, comm'on, challenge excepted! Now bring it on!"

**************

We end up not being late.

The boss started saying that our team specifically, will stay here for a week and come back and that there's a chance not everyone will get back, and that as long as we behind the sacks wall be should be just fine. He divided us into 3 groups, one to help cleaning, the second help in the recovery tent, and the third on making food. That'll be everything for the firs day.

Aiden got into the third group and I got into the second one

***********

It's the sixth day, our squad had contained 30 soldiers when we first started, we remained 23 soldiers. Tomorrow morning were going back, I hope we all survive.

__________________________

Sorry that that chapter was so short, but there wasn't much going on, the next one will be short as well but  there's a reason cuz the whole next chapter is one moment basically.