7

Start writing your story

~Y/N's Penthouse~

The night had finally arrived and Y/N's main concern was that she outdid her fundraising goal from last year. Absolutely nothing could go wrong this night, after the few several months that ArchiNature has had, she relied heavily on this night. With the Castle she was hosting the gala being guarded by 12 men in the front, 14 in the back, at least 4 stationed per entrance, and a high-security team watching all cameras at all times, she was destined for nothing to go wrong.

"Alright I'm all done and you look lovely, now it's time to put that dress on and get your ass downstairs."

"Alexander, I wouldn't know what to do without you," she acknowledged while standing up to kiss him on the cheek. "Y/n, having high security at a gala is a little excessive, when do you plan on telling your FBI friends about the art auction?" Alex mentioned while gathering his supplies.

"Well, only my top buyers have the special invitation to that, and besides, it's not like it's illegal," she said while putting on her earrings. "Yes, but you know who is illegal?" "Alex, relax, nothing will happen, I made him swear. And besides, he knows what happens when he breaks my promises; and he's not illegal, he just does some illegal activites." Y/n said just as she finished getting dressed.

She wore a dazzling royal ruby-colored gown, with lengthened cape sleeves, acquainted with crystal clear diamonds atop the fabric. The gown included a diamond-studded turtle neck collar above white diamond gazed cut-out fabric. Her leg perfectly placed in view by the slit along the side.

"Wow," was all Alexander could muster as he saw his best friend in her gown, "Alex, you literally saw me in this when I went with you to get it tailored

"Wow," was all Alexander could muster as he saw his best friend in her gown, "Alex, you literally saw me in this when I went with you to get it tailored..." she said while letting out a small chuckle.

"non the less you look like a sexy ass bitch. Shall we" he lent out his arm for her to hold on to while they walked out to the helicopter landing pad, "I'll never get over how you have both a private jet and a private helicopter." he said as they started walking.

"Wow," she said rolling her eyes, " how dare you to leave out my baby girl, the yacht

"Wow," she said rolling her eyes, " how dare you to leave out my baby girl, the yacht." he stopped and stared at her before continuing walking. "Don't worry about it, just enjoy the free rides" they both started laughing until they got to the helicopter, "you sure you don't want me to call Marco?" Alex said while lending her a hand in "I'm positive, besides, traffic is a bitch" She replied as the door shut.

~Emily's POV~

The team had just gotten dressed and was ready to head to the gala, the drive was around 45 minutes and y/n wanted to make sure they were as comfortable as possible. "If you could all please make your way towards the exit, Ms. y/l/n has sent 3 cars for your traveling experience.

Derek and Rossi were the most excited when they got outside to see 3 matte black Rolls-Royce Ghost waiting for them. Derek went with Spencer, all while Reid was giving him the facts about Rolls Royce. Emily went with JJ while they were face timing Garcia. and Rossi and Hotch went together getting in the back of their cars.

"I'd love to be this fabulously rich to rent out 3 Rolls-Royce for the night one day.' JJ said while taking a sip from the complimentary champagne. "Ms.  y/l/n didn't rent these, they belong to her. the chauffeur Maurice said while checking the mirrors. "Damn" JJ responded taking another sip from her glass.

-45 minutes later-

The team had arrived at the castle and it was absolutely magnificent. The castle itself was straight out of a fairytale, with a red carpet leading into the entrance. Paparazzi were lined up for the celebrities that chose to make an appearance.

~Morgan's POV~

The team walked into the gala with their heads held high, yet there were two members who were awfully suspicious of the event.

"Hotch, 12 armed men in the front? No one enforces that type of security for a simple gala, and from the looks of it, there are many more." Morgan said while walking near hotch taking in his surroundings. "Morgan, given the past few months that she and her company have had, I wouldn't expect any less to make sure her fundraiser goes without a hitch." Morgan simply gave hotch a look of uncertainty.

"We just met her, and even if she's paranoid, that doesn't explain the need for armed men at every entrance," Rossi added as they walked in. "Boys, behave, let's just see how the night goes before you start making any observations. Besides, it's a party! Live it up!" JJ said walking in with her arm linked to Emily.

"Someone enjoyed the complimentary champagne a little too much," Emily said while holding onto JJ.  "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming, enjoy the entertainment, and most importantly, spend your money!" She announced.

Morgan wasn't quite convinced that nothing shady was happening, but for the sake of enjoying the evening, he put the thought behind him.

~Y/N POV~

Double-checking the food, the conditions of her guest, and checking up with her VIP had y/n stressed to the tip. Taking time away from her event she stepped out on the balcony of the castle to get a breath of fresh air. "Who would've thought miss y/l/n couldn't handle a little party," She heard come from a thick French accent.

"Mr. Black," she addressed while turning around while leaning on her elbows staring into the eyes of her highest-paying client.

Mr. Amir Black, a 30-year-old French billionaire said to have ties with the mafia. No one knew what his business was about, yet as long as he provided money, no one seemed to care. Along with him supposedly having ties to the mafia, he looked like a stereotypical mafia leader with tattoos on the left side of his neck, charcoal black hair, slicked and styled, muscular physique, and was 6'3.

"What can I do for you?" she continued, "For one, you can leave this gala and come back with me to my hotel because darling..." He paused eyeing her up and down, "you look delectable."

Rolling her eyes she asked him what he really wanted. "I would like to see what you'll be selling off tonight first hand, I need to know what I'm going to be spending my money on."

"Just like you and everyone else, the charity auction starts in 1 hour, if you would like for one of the waiters to guide you to your table." She said innocently knowing damn well he wasn't talking about that auction.

"Baby you must take me for a jackass if you would lie to my face like that." Moving towards the door to head back to the party she looked over her shoulder. "11 o'clock, past the kitchen, you'll find Duke, he'll give you your ticket then direct you towards the elevators on the far east wing, from there text me, I'll lead you up." Unaware to a pair of wandering ears she added,

"Don't be late, or they will leave, and you get nothing." Walking past y/n he lowly said in her ear "Plaisir de faire affaire avec vous" with a quick kiss to her cheek they parted ways.

~Morgan's POV~

Turning around looking at y/n walk away Morgan thought to himself. 11 o'clock it will be y/n, don't think I won't find out what you're hiding. Putting his champagne down on a nearby waiter's tray he went to act upon his suspicions.

_________________________________

Word Count: 1322

Hello, my loves sorry this took me a long time to send out, I was busy with my failing grades, Okay I already have half of the next chapter written so hopefully that won't take too long.

Okay, as always love you lots

Au revoir mes amours- K.🤍🤍