38

~Y/N~

"So... when I get my license, will you buy me a custom Urus? Pretty Please?" Lilah asked as they were on their way to brunch.

"Girl... I have 28 cars, just pick one." Y/n answered while yielding to turn left.

"But none of them are the color I want... for instance... the one we're in right now. It's so cute, and matches your outfit."

"I have one in every color, how do I not have your color?" Y/N was amused by her sister's question.

"You're stingy like that, what can I say? Malika got Veronica her dream car." she continued

"Then maybe you should be Malika's sister?" Y/n spat

"And maybe you should start dating again so you won't be so uptight all the time."

"For someone who doesn't even have a license, you're awfully particular." Y/n sighed shaking her head.

"Aunty Lilah, you should get a light pink version of this car, but add a star ceiling," Luna stated from the back seat.

"I like the way you think babes," Lilah jested turning around to give her niece a high five. "You should listen to your daughter."

"And you should get a license. Before you have to start Ubering everywhere."

"I can get my license at any time, but can you get a best friend that isn't fucking your ex I don't think, I Don't Think So."

This statement left Y/n shocked for a few moments. 

"Hold the fuck up! Malika is fucking Amir? My ex-husband Amir?!" At the red light, she fully turned towards her sister

"Oh shit... I thought you knew, Maurice was talking about with Jefferson." Lilah sunk a little in her seat, not meaning to shoot such a low blow.  "Apparently they've been seeing each other for a couple of months now."

"Who all knows?" Y/n asked clearly now pissed off.

"Just Maurice and Jefferson. Maurice has been trying to keep a secret from Charles because he's a snitch." Lilah added relieved the tension wasn't on her.

"We'll table this topic later..." Y/n stated still trying to comprehend the information she just received. 

"So... my car?" Lilah tried to sneak back in.

"Learn how to run the road before running your mouth, then we'll discuss," Y/n said flatly

"Rude." She responded flatly. They were pulling into the front of the restaurant where the valet stood.

Y/n got Luna out of her booster seat, holding her hand as they walked in. Y/n had decided on The Greenhouse, they sat in a private outdoor area, with one other table near them.

"Ooo, this is cute!" Luna exclaimed looking at the beautiful decor. The place was very airy and light. The light pastels paired with the natural lighting made the place have a very ambient atmosphere.

The server came and took their drink order as they continued having their conversation. "You know... I completely didn't realize, where's Lucas?"

"Collecting the mere pennies left of his trust fund," Lilah answered
"What did he do?"
"Slept with Tiffany Kistler an hour before one of our dates."

"When was this?" Y/n asked as the server came back with their drinks. "Are we ready to order or do we need more time?" Y/n couldn't help but notice the gigantic (nearly creepy) smile of the girl. If she were to smile any wider she might explode.

"We're ready," Luna answered for them. They gave their orders as the waiter listened intently making sure to get every detail before taking their menus away.