26

~1 month later~
~Emily~

The time was 6:30 in the morning and Emily was just about to walk through the doors of the BAU. "Morning princess." Derek sang as he saw her coming through the doors.

"Someone's in a good mood." she looked at him while he twirled in his chair. "I'm guessing things with you and Casey are hitting it off?" He nodded his head as a silly grin was plastered on his face. "It's been 7 months since you first met her and you're just now having your 3rd date?" He got out of his chair to sit on her desk. "We spend our time doing other things."

"Ew, I didn't need to know that." Emily scrunched up her face. "Neither did I." Spencer said as he put down the book he was reading down.

"Enough about me." He leaned in, "How's it going with you and Y/N?" She was about to reply but then her phone rang. The caller ID showed Y/N. Emily put a finger to her mouth as she answered.

"Hey, you're back from London I'm guessing?" Do you want to go on a date with me? Just the two of us? Out on a romantic evening? Y/N spat out. "I would love to, when and where?" Emily answered a smile creeping on her face.

Derek and Spencer just watched as their friend's smile grew wider as she continued her conversation with y/n.

"That sounds perfect. I'll see you then. Bye." Emily hung up the phone as Derek just stared at her waiting for her to reveal the nature of the call.

"You can stare at me all you want, I'm not saying a word."

"Woman you're doing too much," he scoffed making her laugh as he returned to his desk.
________________________________
~Y/N~

"It's great to see you again Ms. Y/l/n." Today was y/N's first-day physical back in the office of Architecture. "It's good to be back." Y/n replied swiping the access key in the elevator that led to her office floor.

As she walked along the marble tiled floor that led up to her office she heard voices coming from her new assistant Vanessa's office. "You sir are going to get me fired from my job. She comes back today and I want to make a good first impression." she automatically knew this was Vanessa, though they hadn't officially met yet.

"Are you sure this is what you want? I heard she's very demanding." This came from an unfamiliar deep voice. "I can keep up with demanding, as long as she isn't a bitch about it." Vanessa added. Y/N started to walk slowly so her heels wouldn't be so loud on the tile and started eavesdropping.

"I heard she has anger issues. What if she gets mad and throws a vase at your head or something?" the man asked causing Vanessa to laugh. "I'll dodge it, I know how to hold my ground. Now go." they both started laughing. "Okay, I'll be back at lunch though, I want to eat with my girlfriend."

As Y/N heard him now leaving she proceeded to quicken her footsteps so she was heard. She unlocked the double wooden doors to her office setting her computer on the desk. As she began powering on her monitors she heard the sound of quick footsteps approaching her door followed by two knocks. "Come in." Y/n said not looking up from her computer.

"Hi Ms. Y/L/N, I'm Vanessa, your new assistant." Y/N wasn't anything like Vanessa had imagined. She had imagined a Maryl Steep in the 'Devil Wears Prada' person. Definitely not someone 3 years older than her.

Although Y/N was incredibly rich and talked about, she didn't make many public appearances or advertise herself, other than her modeling. This would explain why so many people are surprised when they first meet her.

Vanessa extended her hand, y/n stood up to shale it sending a warm smile her way. Vanessa studied her boss's outfit quickly realizing she would need to step up her wardrobe.