TRAILER

What are you mostly afraid of?

LIES.

"I love you, Jennie"

"I love you too, Lisa"

TRUTH.

"Lisa you have to know the truth!"

"What truth?"

"Taehyun–"

"Hello?! Yeri!"

GAME.

"Blue pill or red pill?"

"Ignorance is classic bliss for not knowing the truth but the truth is a pain for realizing how ignorant we are."

BETRAYALS.

"No...te-tell me it is not you, i-it can't be...you. Why it has to be you?"

"This is my life and I can shock people with the plot twist I want."

Gulps.

"Why?"

"We thought that ignorance is a bliss yet it cage us from the reality where the things that we ought to believe are such things as an illusion. Reality makes beating on your face to a bloody pulp next to hard knocks. What makes people feel happy about something is a mere illusion because reality needs your feet to hold on to the fire. Hence, I find that reality doesn't change for me."

"Because I gotta change for reality."

Close your eyes.

"I'm only doing these things for you, Lisa."

"But, you just made it worse than it is!"

And, Listen...

"Wanna know the truth?"

"I'm not behind all of this," whispered.

To find what's real...

"She ain't dead yet."

Because there will be...

"What do five orange pips mean?"

"It's a symbol for warning."

"What do you mean?"

"Comply or die."

ACTION.

"Rescue me, Jennie."

"Hold on,"

"I got you, honey!"

"You got 763 meters away from the distance safe."

"Got it!"

BLOOD.

"Mister Kim did it."

"How could he do that?"

"He has to save his daughter."

And...

"Make a wish."

"Falling stars in our country means someone's going to die."

"That's scary."

DEATHS.

"I promise myself that I'll love you 'til the sun had risen and until the sun has already set."

"If I had only one chance to live again, I promise to find you, mi amor."

Starring...

Jennie Kim.

"Every word of your taunts. I made it as a prayer to burn my spirit."

Lalisa Manoban.

"If the world needs us but it hates us, we'll be there. Yet, if the world likes us but it no longer needs us, we'll die for good."

Park Chaeyoung.

"Sometimes the best memories are the saddest because you know that it won't ever happen again."

Kim Jisoo.

"But, a closer look reveals that our cultural assumptions act as a kind of filter through which certain ideas simply do not pass."

Bae Joohyun.

"Not all kinds of shit, you should believe. Because sometimes what you thought as it was is not what it is."

Kang Seulgi.

"To accept or embrace change is to live our lives and experience the fullest without being attached or affected to the change itself because the truth is...we are the change."

Chou Tzuyu.

"Like every intake of breath, I gotta learn how to cheat on death otherwise I'll die early before my duty could pass away."

Kim Yerim.

"Talking about other people's sin doesn't make you any Saint."

Mister Kim.

"Don't feel miserable if odds do not agree with you, for every philosophical view shapes himself thus; you are not making an individual to be paralleled to you."

And...

Kim Taehyung.

"There's no such thing as hell or heaven, we live in both neither a death because death is what we already are."

End Game.

"I shall return."