Hikari's Return to The Sohmas

Suddenly, a voice came to them from what seemed to be out of nowhere.

Voice: In your own ways, all of you were right about taking the necessary actions to protect someone you cared about.

It was Hikari Anaishia AKA 'Hikari Sohma', the guardian of the zodiac members' secret. Tohru and Arisa had never seen anyone like her. She had long, black hair that had reached all the way down to her ankles, a creamy complexion and a teal-colored stare.

She wore a furisode that looked like it would be worn by a celestial being. The furisode was darkly colored with a pattern that resembled outer space, and was tied in place onto her waist with a radiant white ribbon cloth. Although the furisode sleeves were the typical length, the length on the torso stopped short of her knees. Beneath that, she wore leg warmers, but she wore no geta socks or even sandal shoes to go along with her look.

Hikari Anaishia/Sohma: Hello, Yuki, Haru, Kyo, you all look well today, in spite of, well... everything. I had originally hoped that school life hasn't been treating the three of you or Momiji, here, too bad. But with what happened today, I guess my hopes for all of you to be living better lives were simply hoped for in vain. I don't know that I would've chosen this high school for myself if I were still going to school, but who am I to tell you the choices you can and can't make?

Hikari noticed Tohru. She wore vacant stare on her face, and from Tohru's angle, Hikari seemed to have an even more sensual buxom size than even Isuzu.

Hikari Anaishia/Sohma (continued): And who is this? Goodness, is this your new girlfriend, Kyo? I, at least, hope she's very different from Kagura.

Tohru and Kyo blushed vehemently. While Tohru reeled in place from her blushing, Kyo tried to use words to hide his feelings for Tohru from Hikari.

Kyo Sohma: I-I-It's not what you think, Hikari. She's just the live-in housekeeper at Shigure's house. I-I-It's not like she and I are, you know, a thing.

But, Hikari already knew what their situation was, so she stopped Kyo before he got the chance to embarrass himself in front of her, of all people, any further than he already did.

Hikari Anaishia/Sohma: Calm down, Kyo. I'm not making fun of you for it.