Did Someone Call For An Exorcist?

Luna's POV

This. Fucking. House.

I'm so done with it, and now we can finally leave. THANK GOD!

It feels nice to be in my dry clothes again, although my hair's still a bit damp.

Joey, Oli, Eva and Lele are holding all four of the artifacts; now how do we use them to get home?
Well, do not fear, Arthur's here! He walks over and places some papers on the tea table.

"What is that?" I go to take a closer look.
"This is the ritual from Shane's jacket."
"I'm not getting possessed again!" I interrupt - everyone laughs at my outburst.
"I don't think this ritual includes any possession Lu, don't worry." I grin at Joey and we start setting up the room for the ritual - pushing everything out of the way and sprinkling black salt on the floor.

"The ritual symbol must be drawn in ash and sand, seven feet on each side from the center point."

We sprinkle the ash and sand into the correct pattern and then start placing the artifacts.

"Three of the artifacts must be placed onto the marked points of the symbol. The fourth artifact must be placed in the center of the inner triangle."

I stand back to take a look at the whole thing in comparison to the guide. "This looks good guys!"
"That looks like demonic finger prints." Joey remarks.
"Those are mine." Tim replies.
"Oh." I chuckle a little, and Joey jokingly slaps my arm, making me laugh more.

"One must sit in the center triangle and wrap the black cord around the fourth artifact seven times, while another recites the binding invocation."

Arthur gets us some black cord (thanks Arthur) and we're almost ready to perform the ritual.
"Okay, so who's going in the middle?" Asks Tim.
"I know I joked about it earlier, but I don't mind being in the middle if no one wants to." I say, rolling my sleeves up.
"Nope, Luna you're good, you've done loads."
I roll my eyes at Joey's protectiveness, like I haven't almost died twice tonight already, and survived.

"Well Sierra, you're all in white, are we supposed to sacrifice a virgin?"
"Uh, no, no, no thank you."

Oh lord, I can see where this is going...

"Yeah Sierra, why don't you help out the group? You haven't done much honestly too."
"Yeah, you haven't, you've just kinda been standing there."

As much as I want to disagree, to defend Sierra, they kind of have a point.

"You really haven't."
"Like, why is everyone ganging up on me?"

I think it is a bit mean to suddenly drop all of this on her, they could've said it before but they didn't. However, I can't remember her ever doing anything significant, not even just puzzle solving-wise. And I'm not implying that because she hasn't made a big deal about helping out that she hasn't helped at all - but I know that everyone else has been putting in way more effort.

"I...vote Sierra goes in the center."
"Oh my god, what is going on?"
To be honest, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to just go in the center - she's lucky we're not doing possession this time.
"You gonna do it?"
"Sure." She's clearly reluctant, but at least she's doing it.
"No wait, we gotta get in our spots."

I go and take my place behind a candle in between Joey and Oli. Matt decides to read the invocation.
"Okay, here we go. Set the mood."
Sierra is kneeling in the middle with the cord in hand.
"You guys ready?" Matt asks us.
"Let's do this, man." I nod in agreement, eager to go home and see Puddles again. I miss him.