Wicked Hallucinations

Luna's POV

Me, Joey, Oli, Eva and Lele sit at the dining table, contemplating the events of the night so far. We're all exhausted, but there's still two more owners to find and release.
Joey's hand is resting on my shoulder.

"And then there were five of us." He says, making me sigh.
Lele turns to the window. "Guys the light is coming in. It's almost morning, you know what that means."
"It means we're all gonna die." Nice, Eva.
I pick up the journal from the table. "We need to work fast here, and we just need to get this over and done with, okay?" Oli says, and I nod.
"We're so close now guys, we have to keep going." I say to them, and Oli agrees with me.
"We need to look at this book and figure out what we need to do." He finishes.
I open the book and find the page for the next owner. I read it out to the group:

"Vincent Wells is a madman."

They groan at the idea of another psycho.

"He sees impossible things, horrifying things. He would stare endlessly at light bulbs. I never knew what he saw, but it seemed like he was trying to burn holes into his eyes. His sanity may be gone, but his heart is good. He hid something in the dining room; I was never able to find it."

"He sounds like a psycho." Oli says, and I shake my head.
"No, he's just really mentally unwell, and we need to help him." Joey rubs my shoulder in comfort, knowing that mental health is a touchy subject for me.
Oli stands. "We need to find something."
"Wait, what else did it say? Like, anything?"
"No." I say, checking a cabinet.
"Oh, what's this?"
"What?"

I turn to see what Oli's found. He pulls out this elaborate locked box from a drawer.
"Oh, and it has a symbol." Lele points out.
That must be it. He places it on the table so we can all look; there's another large combination lock keeping it closed.
"There's four numbers and this box."
"Look, look, there's colours." I say, pointing at the side of the box. "There's black, grey, green and yellow."
"What could that mean?" Joey asks me.
"I'm not sure."
"No wait, that's blue." Lele corrects.

We're not sure what to do with the information we've been given, until Eva cleverly remembers that Vincent loves light bulbs, so we start to search around for any odd, or stray bulbs.
Me and Oli end up back in the lounge, and I notice that one of the lamps by the sofas is switched off - I swear it was on before? I point this out to Oli, and he agrees with me.
"Guys!" I call.
"What?"
"Yeah?"
"This lightbulb isn't on, and I swear it's always on."
The others join us and I unscrew the lightbulb, removing it from the lamp. I take a look at it and see it has a colour on the bottom.
"Oh, yes! Yellow!" I exclaim, and we realise we need to find more switched off bulbs.

"Okay so we should find more of those."
"Yeah. We need to find more light bulbs. Who's got number 1?" Oli asks.
"I've got yellow." I say, searching through the other rooms; me and Joey look in one of the front rooms.
"I got the black one, and it says 5!" Lele shouts. We need 2 more.
Me and Joey check a fancy desk lamp where we find another. "Oh there's one over here too! Yeah!"
I hold the lamp still as Joey unscrews it. "It's the blue." He says.

We place all the bulbs we have on the dining room table - we only have one more to find. We're all looking around the lounge, when Eva inspects the ornate lamp in the corner.
"This?" She reaches behind it, and unscrews another bulb.
"Yes!"
"You got it?" I shout.
"Black?" She asks, unsure. She shows it to me so I can see it better.
"Yes! That's it, c'mon!" I say, taking her hand and bringing her to the dining room.
"I have the black one?" Lele questions. "Oh wait, I have grey, never mind."

All of the coloured bulbs have a correlating number. We have to put the numbers in order of the colours on the box to unlock it.
"Black is 1." I say.
"Grey is 5, blue is 2, and yellow is 1." Joey finishes, and puts the numbers into the lock.
"And then-"
We hear it unlock.
"Oh!" We all say, smiling.
"Yes! Stupid locks, okay." Joey opens up the box, and we find a key inside.
"A key."
"Second floor."
"Second floor, let's go!" I say, and we head up the stairs to find the room that fits the key.