Lunchtime With Smosh Take Two

A/N: Thanks to everyone who gave me twitter questions. I used them from both wattpad and fanfiction.net so you won't recognise all of them. And to all of you who didn't ask me questions, shame on you! Just kidding haha.

Anthony joined Ian in the kitchen and started getting himself some food. Ian turned around and smiled when he saw him.

"Aren't you gonna put on some clothes?" Ian asked him whilst laughing slightly. Anthony was still wearing only his boxers, not that he minded of course.

"Hmm..." Anthony said whilst pretending to think about it. "Only if you help me put them on." Ian knew he was only joking but it sounded tempting anyway.

"Don't tease me," Ian scolded and turned back around to make some tea. Of course, Anthony completely ignored him and wrapped his arms around Ian's waist from behind him and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Or what?" Anthony whispered. His breath tickled Ian's neck and it turned him on slightly, not that he would ever let Anthony know that.

Ian decided to stay silent and continued what he was doing. Anthony pretended to be hurt and gave him puppy dog eyes whilst whining.

"My boyfriend is ignoring meeee!" he pouted and pressed himself even closer to Ian.

"Don't start something unless you're gonna finish it," Ian muttered before escaping Anthony's grasp and sitting down at the table. Anthony just laughed at how flustered Ian looked and grabbed himself some cereal. He joined Ian at the table and they sat there quietly until Anthony spoke.

"Ian, you're not still upset about before are you?" Anthony asked him.

"Well, I'm not exactly over the moon about it but what can I do? People are always gonna think what they think," Ian replied before taking a sip of his tea. Mmm, refreshing.

"You never just have tea by itself for breakfast unless you're not feeling right," Anthony said before crossing his arms and staring at his boyfriend. There was definitely something else on Ian's mind and he knew it had to be something to do with the secret he's been keeping.

"I'm fine," Ian tried to assure him. Anthony just rolled his eyes and gave him the look he always used whenever Ian tried lying to him. Ian just sighed when he saw it. "I'll tell you later but I'm in an okay mood right now and I don't want to ruin it." Anthony just nodded in understanding before going back to his cereal.

In the car about two hours later.

Ian held the camera close to Anthony's face as they tried to decide on what to eat.

"Can we get pizza, pretty please?" Anthony begged him in a babyish voice.

"Absolutely not," Ian said firmly whilst shaking his head. "Why don't you ask for some twitter questions before we leave. Give the fans a chance to come up with some questions."

"Okay," Anthony replied and he reached for his phone which was when he remembered that he left it in the house. "Hold on one second, I left my phone in our room."

He dashed back inside and got his phone. It had been switched off since yesterday when he got annoyed with Kristin pestering him. He was only slightly surprised when he saw he had about ten text messages and seven missed calls. All of them from Kristin of course. He scrolled through all the texts and couldn't help laughing as they got increasingly threatening and slightly creepy the further down he went.

Anthony you know I'm right! Don't try to ignore me.

Hey what happened?! Don't leave me out I wanna know NOW!