Chapter Eight

For the rest of the day we had free time. Some people wanted to go take naps others wanted to hang in the dinning hall. But I wanted to get tattoos and dye my hair. I suggested the offer, and almost all the people I was hanging out with agreed with

I got a dream catcher on my outer thigh to catch my bad dreams.

A gun my left hand to show my fears of guns.

A feather breaking onto birds to show my freedom on my collar bone

"Fly like a butterfly Sting like a bee." On my right shoulder. And to finish off the look, I got a piercing in my ear and belly, along with dying my hair jet black.

"You look totally different!! I don't even recognize you at all!!" Tris yells taking a piece of my hair.

"I don't recognize myself, I couldn't imagine myself like this, a month ago, and now look at me. I'm tattooed and pierced out." I laugh. We, satisfied with our looks went to go and hang In the dinning hall. As we walked in, everyone stopped and looked at us, specifically me. People whispered and pointed.

"They're looking at you Scar." Christina whispers. I shrug my shoulders and slide into a seat, next to Four and Eric.

"Wow, you changed, a lot. What happened?" Four asks me, grabbing a piece of my hair.

"I was once told that I was holding onto a dark memory, and that I needed to let go. I found a way to let go." I reply taking a bite out of an apple.

"Well, whoever told you, can I thank them, I like this new Scar." Eric replies taking a sip out of his drink. I let out a loud laugh.

"You would be surprised." Four looks at me with big eyes. I send him back a look of I wont tell anyone. He smiles and continues to pick at is food.

"Anyway, tomorrow is physical training, hope you guys are prepared for that, we can't have any slackers." Eric spats out looking up and at Tris.

"Don't worry, there won't be any slackers, the only slacker that we'll have is you. But if you wanna change that, you can stop being a snobby-ass man and grow a pair." I reply with a smile. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. I nod my head and get up from my spot.

"If you want me, I'll be running."