He Likes Your Twin More: Louis

Louis Tomlinson: (15)

Today was Y/T/N and your birthday, and you were so excited as you were turning 15!

Louis was home since he had a break from tour, which luckily for you guys he gets to spend the special day with the two of you

You walked downstairs, seeing Louis talking to Y/T/N and handing her a present. She opened it, and it was a brand new phone!

You smiled at how happy your sister was, and was about to go greet them when you heard your name in the conversation.

"Louis tell me what did you get Y/N?" Y/T/N said quietly, thinking that I couldn't hear her.

"Oh I didn't get her anything, she doesn't deserve a gift," Louis said.

"Well why not? She hasn't done anything wrong," Y/T/N said tilting her head in confusion.

"Y/T/N I don't know how you even deal with her, she's such a spoiled brat," Louis says laughing a bit.

Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes as you listened to your siblings.

"Louis, that's totally uncalled for she hasn't don't anything wrong.." Y/T/N's eyes widened once she saw me on the staircase and her face paled.

"What?" Louis said looking behind him, once he spotted you his face paled as well as his lips parted to say something but words couldn't come out.

"Y/N.." Y/T/N said guiltily, glaring at Louis.

You just shook your head sadly, walking back upstairs to you room softly shutting the door behind you.