He Scares You: Harry Styles Part Two

Harry Styles:(17)

Waking up the next day was difficult. You had skipped dinner and slept in, scared of what Harry would do.

You didn't know what to expect, and frankly you were extremely terrified of Harry.

After brushing your teeth, you cautiously walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Harry was sat at the island, eating his breakfast while scrolling through his phone.

He heard you walking in and looked over at you as you walked into the pantry looking for some type of cereal to eat.

Harry sighed, guilty of how he acted last night. He just thought that you had gotten hurt, and that would kill him if something happened to you.

He set down his phone and ran his hands over his face sighing loudly.

"Y/N? Can you come over here" He calls out to you.

You froze, contemplating if you should face him. Eventually you walked over to him, keeping a reasonable distance between the two of you.

"Babe I'm sorry okay, it's just I thought something had happened to you and I just got so mad" He explains

Your lip started trembling and you looked down at your feet as tears ran down your face.

"No love please don't cry" Harry coos, getting up from his seat and pulling you into a hug.

You buried your face into his chest, and sobbed as he ran his fingers gently through your hair.

"I'm so sorry about your car Harry" You manage to say between sobs.

Harry held you tighter, and kissed your forehead a couple times resting his chin on top of your head.

"Baby girl please don't cry, it's alright you're still learning and I should've known that" He says.

Harry pulls your face away from him, and wipes away your tears, giving you a small smile.

"No more sniffles okay love? I can't stand to see you cry" He says, kissing your nose softly.

You nodded wrapping your arms around his waist, pulling him in for another hug.

"I love you so much Y/N, never ever forget that" Harry says.

You nodded against his chest, and said a muffled "I love you too".

___________________
I'M SO BAD AT ENDINGS BUT THIS IS REALLY CUTE. NEXT HE HATES YOU IS GONNA BE LOUIS SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT.