Goodbye: Harry Styles

Harry Styles: (18)

"Hey Y/N, I'm just calling to make sure you're alright," Harry said into the phone.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm almost home but I'll be maybe ten minutes late; there is a lot of traffic," You told him over speaker, looking behind you to check if there were any cars before changing lanes.

"Okay good. Mom was just worried that something happened," He laughed, rolling his eyes at their mother's overprotective manner.

"I'm not surprised. So what's for dinner? I was hoping that-," you were cut off short when a car rammed into your side of the car. You screamed before passing out, your heart slowing down by the second.

"Y/N? Are you alright, what happened?" Harry panicked as he ran downstairs and frantically told his mother to call for an ambulance.

"Oh my god Y/N please answer me," He breathed out, soon after that the call disconnected, leaving Harry scared for his life.

"Harry we need to get to the hospital now!" His mother ordered. Harry nodded weakly and grabbed his car keys. They both quickly got into the car and drove to the hospital, which was twenty minutes away from their home.

When they arrived Harry turned off the car and ran out, grabbing his mother's hand. He tugged her gently along with him until they reached the front desk.

"Y/N Styles," He frantically blurted out, running his free hand through his hair stressfully.

The woman at the desk looked at them sadly and told them she was in the ER which was just straight across from the entrance.

They both quickly walked to where they were told she was. When they reached the room she was in, there was already a doctor standing outside the door. He had blood all over his scrubs and a very defeated look on his face.

He looked over at the two frantic family members and his heart broke seeing their hopeful faces.

"How is she? Is she okay?" Harry blurted out trying to catch his breath.

"I think you two need to sit down," The doctor said solemnly.

The two both sat down, and the doctor started to explain the issue.

"Y/N was involved in a very serious car crash, and when she was brought here we already knew there wasn't much that we could do," He said lowly.

"I don't want to go into the details of her injuries, but I'm very sorry for your loss," He finally said putting a hand on Harry's shoulder.

The days after that were tough. Harry couldn't eat nor sleep. He knew that it was his fault that you were dead. He felt so guilty, but there was nothing he could do.

What he didn't know what that you were watching him every step of the way, you were there for your older brother. Like he was always there for you.
____________________

IM REALLY SORRY THAT I MADE A SAD ONE BUT I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE YOU GUYS WOULD WANT ONE LIKE THIS????

OH BTW COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY 'NEW' STORY "on the run" IM SO PROUD OF HOW ITS WENT SO FAR SO IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU GUYS WERE TO GO CHECK IT OUT!

sorry about not updating a lot
:(((( school got kinda tough, but now i will be updating as much as i can for you guys!