The World Ends/AU: Liam Payne

Liam Payne:(14)

"Liam!?" You yell frantically, cautiously running around in the rubble that was once your house.

Your family was peacefully eating dinner, when suddenly a bomb had hit your neighborhood, followed by another. This lasted until there was nothing left.

You luckily survived this, and was no looking for any signs of your family.

"Liam can you hear me?" You call out.

"Y/N?" A muffled voice replies.

"Liam!" You gasp, looking around the area for any sight of your older brother

"Where are you Liam?" You say, walking towards where you think the voice had come from.

Suddenly you were crushed into a hug by your big brother, who held onto tightly.

He pulled back, but then felt something wet on his shirt. He looked down to see a smudge of blood on his torso, but he wasn't wounded.

"Y/N oh my god," He says, looking at you with a concerned expression.

You were bleeding from a glass shard that cut you. You didn't even notice the wound until now.

"I'll be fine," You say reassuringly.

"We need to wrap it up though," Liam says, looking around for anything to cut up some cloth from his shirt.

He finally found a piece of glass, and carefully ripped a piece of his t-shirt.

He carefully lifted up your shirt, and wrapped the makeshift tourniquet around around the gash on your side.

"Have you found mom and dad?" You wondered, thinking that if Liam survived then your parents must've as well.

Liam looked at you sadly, and shook his head taking you in his arms.

"Sweetie I don't think they made it," He explains.

A pain spread out through your chest at the thought of spending the rest of your life without your parents.

You nodded into Liam's chest, burying your face into his shirt.

"We will get through this baby girl, I promise," Liam assures

"What are we going to do Liam?" You choked out.

"First we find anything in the rubble that we can savage, we won't be staying here anymore we need to find other survivors and then find a shelter".

_____________________

hi guys, lol sorry i put out that new schedule and i haven't been abiding by it at all.

anyway, do you guys like the new cover??? idk it's kinda fitted weirdly but they look cute with the santa hats ( i edited the hats on them btw ). there will be a part two to this but not until later on this month. also thank you guys so much for 200k that's AMAZING.

okay the person who guesses this song lyric ( don't google it ) will get a dedicated preference.

"you can't always see me but you know that i'm always there"

and the person who guesses this one will get a personal preference

"and this small wooden boat, will be my throne"

^^^okay yay have a good week guys and hopefully i'll update again on tuesday.