You're Bullied At School: Niall

Niall: (14)

Everyday was difficult for you. There wasn't one day where you didn't feel like you belonged.

A couple girls in your grade have been picking on you for many years. Today they started a fight with you, which ended in you all going down to the principals office.

It ended with those girls getting suspended for two weeks and after they came back to school, they would have detention for one month.

You were sent home, and now you were waiting for your brother Niall, who had sounded so worried when you called him earlier.

After ten minutes of waiting in the very small principals office, Niall had finally come and picked you up. He took you to the car where you rode in silence.

When you two got home, Niall took your backpack and set it on the floor next to the stairs.

You were about to go upstairs when Niall stopped you.

"Y/N, could I talk to you for a little. Then you can go upstairs" He says softly smiling at you.

You nodded following him over to the couch where he sat down, and pulled you into his lap.

"Babe are you okay? Honestly are you alright, you haven't been yourself lately" He asks.

"I'm fine, just sad" You reply simply, taking Niall's hand into your small one and mindlessly playing with his fingers.

"If you would like, we could transfer you to a new school. You could even just do some online schooling if you'd prefer that" He offered.

"I don't know" You say.

Niall sighs, and pulls your chin up to look at him.

"Whatever these girls had done to you, they will pay for it in the long run. You just have to be strong for yourself, you're such an amazing girl and I know you can get through this" He says softly.

You're lip started to tremble, which instantly makes Niall pull you into his chest placing a hand on your head.

He shushed you, while kissing the top of your head multiple times.

"I know what it's like Y/N, and you'll get through this babe I promise" He says.

You nod slightly against his chest.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too" You say, your voice muffled.

"Just stay strong for me, I don't want to lose you"

____________________
this was really bad i'm sorry.

if you've been bullied before, seriously don't let those bitches bring you down because they are not worth you being upset about anything they've said.