chapter 2

mujaheed's POV

     "Mujaheed where are you?"momma shouted opening the door"momma am changing"I said being shy "kaniyar ka ba ni na haife ka ba"she hissed "ka fito or you will be late for work ka manta yau Monday ne"she said shutting the door before leaving my room.
         I headed to the office not until I took my breakfast, packed my car in my packing space then went straight to the door the security man greeted before opening the door I nodded

"Good morning boss"my PA greeted"morning sara"I replied calmly"boss you have a meeting in 5,after that Mr John wants to have a second meeting with you to finalized your deal I scheduled it too then we have office meeting that's all for today"she said the last part excitedly seems like Sara and my mom will be the first people to murder me"thanks for killing me"I said in a bored tune then head to my office to get prepared for my nightmare I looked at my wrist watch it was 8:57 already I only have 3minutes left, I sat on my chair swinging around,shutting  my eyes thinking about my love,Ya Allah I can't get this girl off my mind,how will I start telling momma Ya RABBI please help me.the knock on my door brought me back from my thoughts.

   "come in"I shout "Boss they are here already"Sara said giving me a concerned look"are you okay?" she asked with a worried expression" Yes am fine just tired I didn't get enough sleep last night"I lied not wanting to put a burden on her shoulder she's facing alot already her father just passed away two weeks ago"ok but you know am here if you wanna talk"I nod my head "I will be there in 2" she nod and shut the door,you will be wondering how Sara and I become close right? we knew each other since we were little, Sara's father works for my dad as a personal assistant for as long as I can remember.

   I took a deep breath then open the meeting room door they were all staring at me, I sat on my chair(bosses chair) lol me a boss haaaaaa having this silly thought almost made me laugh out loud but I kept calm instead,Kar a raina ni abin ka da oga, then the  meeting began we both agreed one thing after the meeting was over I went back to my office then started video calling the love of my life (Amrah) she picked at the second ring

       "Assalamualaiki"I said "walaikassalm"she replied"habibty you look beautiful"she wore atampa skirt and blouse which fits her so well alhmdllh I really am a lucky man "thank you"she said being shy covering her face "beb am going to talk to my uncle about the gaisuwa after am closed from the office I will go straight to his house"the thought of how this will end popped in my head Allah zai taimaka"tuh Allah ya kaimu,Kar kace nayi rashin kunya I really can't wait to be yours" da ma ace gobe ne daurin auren bana so nayi rashin ta "na fiki zumudi" she gave me that gorgeous smile of her's "Allah ya nuna mana lokacin"was all she said we then sayed our goodbyes cause she's going to help her mom in the kitchen.

    After my second and last meeting which Mr John Finally accepted my proposal then the company meeting too I headed to my Uncle faruk's house (my daddy's elder brother)
"Assalamualaikum"I said entering the main parlour"walaikassalm yaya mujaheed"Imran his last born said running toward me"Hy little bro how are you?" I asked "am fine alhmdllh" his mom came in smiling at me"barka da zuwa yaron momma sai yau zaka zo duba Ammin taka haba mana" she said in a sad tone"Ammi Dan Allah kiyi hakuri kinsan ina son ki sosai aiyuka ne suka min yawa" I explained my self"bbu komai I understand"such a kind hearted woman "Ammi! Abba na gida kuwa ?" "eh Yana side din sa je ka same sa"I murmured a thank you then went out and head to Abba's side when I reached I said my Salam he answered and permit me to come in

" Babana (I was named after their father so he calls me babana)yakake ka manta dani kwana biyu ko dubani baka zuwa yi"I felt bad immediately after he finishes the sentence I was so carried away by duniya I don't even have time to visit my own uncle,a man who took care of me before and after my dad died "Abba I didn't mean to hurt you aiyuka ne suka min yawa a office"I said eye filled with tears "bbu komai nasani,ni dai ka ringa ziyara koda bayan raina ne kaji zumunci na da matukar amfani" he said smiling"insha Allah bazan baka kunya ba"he nod "Abba dama nazo ne akan maganan aure I have found a girl kuma mahaifin ta ya amince aje ayi gaisuwa"he was very happy to hear the news "Alhmdllh"was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

he always wanted me and his second son sadeeq to get married seems like I will be the first though yaya Munir(his first child) is married already with two kids.

heyy cupcakes 🧁 what do think about the second chapter?
plzzzzzz like,share and comment

MARYUM HALIL 💕
That 😘babur😘 gurl 😘