Chapter 4

mujaheed's POV
I press the horn for the gate man to open the gate, then packed my car ,still lost in my thoughts,I have decided to tell momma everything,I don't care what will happen since Abba is backing me am sure he can convince her with that I stepped out not before gathering all the courage.

" Assalamualaikum momma"I said entering the main parlour "walaikassalm Habibi(my love) ka dawo? Ina kitchen"she shouted "eh momma me kike yi a kitchen?"I asked heading to the kitchen "Am preparing your favorite dish tuwo da miyan kuka am even done go freshen up first " ta fada dauke da murmushi "thanks momma" I said giving her a peck "momma I really want to talk to you " I said still not sure whether or not to tell her "ok we'll talk after dinner"

when I entered my room I went straight to the bathroom cause I don't want to waste time,I now went down stairs to have my dinner after.
Dinner momma was in her parlour watching her favorite channel TLC "Assalamualaikum"  I said entering "walaikassalm" she answered and I sat down on the carpet near her"momma dama I wanted to tell you that zamu tafi maiduguri da Abba ne man aure ranar alhamis idan Allah ya kaimu"na fada cikin fargaba da tsoro "aah ahh saadeeq ya samo mana mata achen kenan? " she asked happily "aa momma gaisuwan Amrah zamuje" take ta chanza fuska "what! ban ce maka kada ka sake min maganan wannan yarinyar ba wato ban isa da Kai ba Kenan ko" tafada cikin tsawa "momma wallahi Ina sonta and she is a very nicc...." ban gama sentence din ba naji saukan Mari wanda ya razana ni, rabon da momma ta mareni tun ina karamin shi din ma babban laifi nayi momma ko tsawa bata min amma tunda Amna ta shiga rayuwata komai ya sauya daga wurinta ko da tana cikin farin ciki akayi maganar Amrah tuh atake mood din ta ke chanzawa"tuh baka isa ba, nice girl my foot,Alia zaka aure whether you like it or not banzaa kawai mtssww tashi ka fice min daga gani" she said,a feeling of deep sorrow washed over me and I couldn't stop the tears from blurring my eyes"momma kiyi hakuri Dan Allah kar ki hana ni auren Amrah" nafada

"ahh lallai ta asirce ka, mujaheed akan mace kake san min kuka ikon Allah tuh ban amince now get out of my sight before I add one more slap to your face nonsense" tashi nayi jiki a sanyaye na wuce daki, kwanciya nayi,nan take na fara tunani kala kala wata zuciyar na rayamin kawai na hakura sabida momma kafiyar tsiya ce da ita duk abin da ta yanke tuh fa bbu mai iya tankwasata sai iyayen ta, Ina gudun halin da Amrah zata shiga,wata zuciyar kuma na rayamin na cigaba da addua idan matata ce sai an daura kuma Amrah mai hakuri ce she can endure all momma's hatred insha Allah I will try my best to be her comforter,I will keep praying insha Allah things will fall into place with that na tashi na shiga toilet na dauro alwala domin nayi sallar nafila na roki Allah ya sassauta min .

Today is Thursday which is the day we'll be traveling to maiduguri, these past days was like a living hell to me momma doesn't talk to me in fact she glares at me every time she sees me, I'm in so much pain which I have never experienced my whole life, when I was done packing my stuffs I went to momma's room to say my salam instead she gave me a deadly gare and told me to get out.momma didn't stop me cause I called her father and he spoke to her,he told her not to dare .

we reached maiduguri before zuhur alhaji Mansur's driver was already waiting for our arrival,the hot breeze hit my face as I came down from the plane what a hot state I thought to myself.i was both excited and sad at the same time hmm I really hope everything is fine with momma, Allah dai ya sa am doing the right thing and I pray marrying amrah changes momma's behavior.

"mujahideen what are you thinking about get out of my way jhoor"saadeeq said playfully "thinking of my wife to be"I said with a wink,he then chuckled "tuhh lover boy"we both laugh "boys what are you two discussing over there,the driver is waiting" Abba said we rushed to out of the airport and head to the car it was easy cause Abba knew the driver we all entered and shut the door I sat at the passenger seat while Abba and saadeeq sat at the back.

I was carried away by the beauty of maiduguri throughout the ride,Maiduguri is a beautiful place to be, it really is a <home of peace>
After 20 minutes drive we arrived at our destination the gate was opened "Masha Allah" I heard saadeeq murmured,with a smirk"beautiful huh?" I asked "amazing" he added "hhhhh boys get down and stop behaving like a princess who has just gotten a gift" they all Bursted into laughter mujahideen couldn't even get down cause he was laughing hard with tears filled eyes 😂.

"Assalamualaikum"we said at the same time"walaikumsalam warahmatullah"the people inside answered and we were permitted to get in "sannun ku da zuwa mutan Abuja"abokin Abba da familyn sa suka fada cikin fara'a,aka nuna mana dakunan mu bayan munyi wanka mun shirya aka kaimu Muka ci abinci 'the food was delicious 🤤😋' I really enjoyed it,most especially the sinasir with okra soup😋.

I'm so sorry for the late update
That 💕babur 💕gurl💕
plzzzzzzzz don't forget to:
like
comment
share
mi amor ❤️❤️❤️

MARYUM HALIL ❤️