chapter 3

"so son tell me about this girl who's lucky to have my son"he said excitedly,let me tell you a little about Abba he is a type of man who opens up to his children, he talks to them like a friend or let me just say a best friend he doesn't want them hiding things,him being so friendly doesn't mean you can mess with him,he becomes tough whenever it's necessary "emmm she just finished her secondary school kuma she is from a middle class family, her parent are  from borno her father is a business man"I gave a straight answer"do they live there in maiduguri?" he asked "yes Abba and they are babur tribe" this babur girl stole my heart "wow I heard that matan baburawa suna da kokarin zaman aure no matter how hard it is they will endure all the pain and still help the their husbands financially.so how did you two met?" Nima haka naji ake cewa "when she came to Abuja at a store that was how it started, Abba there is one problem" I said in a worried tone but before I could continue Abba cut me off by saying"your mom right?"I nodded"momma wants me to marry her younger brother's daughter Alia,wallah Abba I don't like her ko Dan rashin tarbiyyar ta,Bata da kunya ga raina na gaba Bata ganin darajan na kasa da ita just because she is from a rich family ahaka wai she's from a fulani home" I complained

"Kar ka damu ai ni zan daura maka aure so nobody will stop me except Allah"he said giving me a reassuring smile,Muka danyi hira sannan yace na tashi natafi gida Kar inyi yamma he knows how momma is yanxu hankalin ta zai tashi"Thursday Insha Allah zamuje maidugurin you,sadeeq and I akwai friends dina uku achen they will accompany us"with that we said our sallam I went back to Ammi's side to say my goodbye
"yaya mujaheed plz greet momma for me tell her I will come and spend my weekend at her's"Imran shouts "ok habibi bye"let me go home and rest I had a long day,i start my car then dialed mi vida(my life in Spanish) number then put it on speaker cause am driving can't wait to tell her the good news.

Amra's POV

"Amra your phone is ringing"I heard Aman shouting"leave me alone please let me finish washing the dishes"I answered annoyed "it's Papa Bear🧸"I ran out of the kitchen to collect the phone  then went back to finish my chores"assalamualaika"I said nervously cause ever since he called and told me he was going to his uncle's house to talk about the wedding I became restless and was hoping it went well"walaikisslam guess what mi vida"he said sounding excited like a little boy who got a new toy"he said yes? right?"I was nervous"yesssssssss finally you will be mine"hhhhh he's so childish"insha Allah so when are you coming?" I asked "Thursday Insha Allah can't wait to see my beautiful chubby black queen"I began blushing this man ehhh he knows every way to put a smile on my face"I can't wait too"we said our sallam,I wanted to pray my sallah.

After praying my sallah I went straight to Ammi's room to tell her "assalamualaikum"I said knocking on the door"walaikumsallam shigo"na shiga tana zaune akan sallayar ta na zauna kusa da ita "emmmmn Ammi dama mujaheed ne ya kirani dazu wai za su zo ranar alhamis idan Allah ya yadda"na fada cikin Jin kunya"tuh Allah ya kawo su lfy"ta fada dauke da murmushi"idan daddy ya dawo zan fada masa don a fara shiri "ta fada cikin murna" tuh Ammi"na amsa tare da barin dakinta na wuce dakin mu "Aman guess what"I said banging on the door"ke dallah Chen kin tsoratani oya tell me you know am not good at guessing"Aman can be nosy sometimes "mujaheed,his cousin and uncle are coming to maiduguri on Thursday Insha Allah" she screams with excitement "Masha Allah habibty am so happy for you" she was shading tears of joy i hugged her tight letting the tear fall down on my cheek "am going to miss you iron lady" I call her that cause she's brave "I will miss you more plum" my sister is my everything,she is always there for me through tick and thin I see her as my second mother.

Ammi called us to have dinner,the room was silent then daddy started a conversation "mamana your mother told me your in-law will be here on Thursday"cikin Jin kunya nace "eh insha Allah Daddy"I answered calmly "Mara kunya"said Aman teasingly"Ammiiiiiiiii"na fada cikin shagwaba"ai gaskiya ta fada yarinya bakya jin kunyan mu ji be ki zumudin tafiya ma kike ki barmu" maganan mama yasa jikina ya mutu "mamana Kar ki ji su kinji" Daddy said backing me "Daddy zamuyi missing dinta ne fa not that bamua so tayi auren" Aman ta fada cikin hawaye nan take ni da Ammi Muka fara kuka"Ammi na pasa"I really don't want to leave their side,i was so carried away by love,I was busy thinking about myself not caring how my family was going to feel, am a selfish daughter and sister "aa mamana don't say that aure nufin Allah ne"daddy reassured me"but daddy am a selfish daughter and sister ban damu da yadda zaku ji ba kaina kawai nasani,am sorry" I hugged him tight then continued crying Ammi and Aman joined daddy was trying his so hard to stop his tears from falling "sweetheart we will continue to support you kinji "

Ammi said giving me a simile "and am sorry about what I said earlier,it pains me so much whenever I think about you leaving us and going to a new home,am scared of how they're going to treat you, though it's a most duk dadewa sai kun barni kuma aure ba mutuwa bane, am just not ready"Ammi sadly said "don't worry lailah insha Allah bbu abin da zai faru they will treat her like their own biological daughter" daddy said comforting Ammi,daddy changed the topic so we can all cheer up which luckily worked, after dinner Ammi and Daddy went to their room leaving iron lady and I to clear the table.

Hope you enjoyed it
don't forget to share,like and comment

MARYUM HALIL 💕😘
that_babur_ gurl 🥀🧸