Chapter 5

Amrah's POV

I can't believe mujaheed is coming tomorrow for introduction I hope and pray things go well, mujaheed is the first guy I've ever loved, he is my first love,the man who brought so much happiness to my life,a man who reminds me of Allah,a man who loves my perfections and flaws,a man who was there for me through thick and thin ,a man who loved me since from the beginning and is willing to spend his forever with me,that's the least I could ask "Amrah! Amrah! Amraaaaaah!" Aman shaked me annoyed "uhhh"i respond in fear"what on earth are you thinking about huh? I have been calling you for the past 5mins"she hissed"haba my iron lady I didn't do it deliberately you know I can't just ignore you"I said making a lost puppy face "it's fine but next time I will smack your head Ammi is calling"she said before leaving the room.

"Assalamualaikum Ammi u sent for me"i said at once wondering why Ammi Called her "walaikissalam it's not yet tomorrow but you look nervous already"she laughed at Amrah's sudden change "Ammi you won't understand wallah am scared"I stated with a worried expression "don't worry Habibty it happens, come and sit next to me let's have a mother and daughter talk"she said tapping on the bed and I did as she told

"habibty I was also nervous when your dad first came to my house for introduction I was even doubting whether or not to go ahead with the wedding I thought I wasn't ready,you know whenever marriage issues are brought up then problems from different angles invites them selves and all that is shaytan's doing"Amrah nod agreeing with Ammi" Amrah do you love mujaheed?" I closed my face without saying a word which made Ammi chuckled a little  "just make sure your heart is pure and clean then things will surely go well, Amrah I want you to show love to your husband, support him in every situation, respect his family no matter how bad they behave towards you"she continued while tears begin to make their way on my cheek "Amrah am telling you this now so you should keep it at the back of your mind don't let bad company destroy your home, don't ever bring a third party between you and your husband,always remember that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach note that Amrah am sure you know a husband's rights over his wife I don't have to remind you that, kina zuwa islamiya Kuma kinsan hukunci sa, even if we spend the entire night here I can't finish telling you the challenges in marriage cause they are so many of them and they all come at the unexpected time so just know how to tackle and endure your problems and the last thing i want from you is to be Patient,Amrah patience is the key to success, you should learn to be patient in every situation and the end will be filled with victory,habibty we love you please do take care of yourself for us I beg of you and don't ever bring complains home except if is something big learn to solve the problems in your home with in it don't let it out kinji,kirike sirrin mijin ki"

she was crying harder than I was  "May Allah SWA bless and protect you my baby" I hugged her and cried my heart out she did the same "it's late you should go to bed we have to wake up early to start the preparation" she stated trying to comfort me "stop crying please" she stated "okay Ammi good night i love you"

I left Ammi's room and went to the kitchen to get some water,daddy was in the palour watching  9oclock NTA news as usual it has become part of his daily routine, I took the water and went back to our room,Aman was sleeping already I wasn't surprised though cause she sleeps early.

my phone began to ring, it was (papa 🧸)I was thinking of changing his name but that will be after our wedding.
"Assalamualaika papi"she stated with a huge smile on my face "walaikissalam my beautiful damsel"he couldn't be more than happy "how are you mr man" I asked with a wink"am more than fine Habibty"his smile was one in a million I love it when he smiles"ya gajiyan hanya, sorry I couldn't call you was busy during the day"I state with a apologetic tone "it's fine babe,how have you been?"he's so adorable"am okey for now but nervous " I said hoping for things to go smoothly tomorrow "habibty don't worry I assure you everything is going to be fine insha Allah,just get some rest I know you're tired" he said reassuring me "ok papi I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow " I said with a smile "I love you more darling good night " he smiled back"sweet dreams "I said and he nod.

After the phone call I went straight to the bathroom to shower then put on my pyjamas and sayed my prayers then slept no before thinking about the Duniyah "Amrah!Amrah wake up it's fajir "Aman said tapping my arm to wake up"uhhhmm ok"I said my azkar and head to the bathroom to perform ablution after I prayed fajir Aman and I recited the holy Qur'an till sunrise Ammi knocked on the door and told us to come out for breakfast, Ammi normally makes breakfast and the house help do the morning chores while we handle the rest, Ammi began talking "your Anty hadiza is coming with her children to help us with the preparations so we'll finish everything early before their arrival so after breakfast you two will start before she comes your daddy will go and buy the drinks " she stated with a huge smile "ok" we both said, some hours later Anty hadiza and our two favorite cousins (imma and Hanan) came,the work was finished in less than 3 hours and we all showered and followed Anty hadiza to her house.

🖤Maryum halil 🖤
That babur 🖤gurl
plzzzzzzzz
like 🤗
comment😁
share🥰