𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖 & ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

[Platonic Mango Cookie & Reader as a big sibling figure ^.^]
[thank you kiotxx for being my first request it made me very happy my friend 😊]

[]

Mango Cookie would always follow me by myself so I wouldn't quote on quote 'hurt' myself. But it was very comforting, he was like a little brother to me!

"(Y/N) we should visit the beach! We could see the beautiful view!"

Mango Cookie asked very optimistic, sort of jumping up and down with his staff. Very hopeful for my answer.

Of course how could I say no?

"Sure mango! Maybe I can even make you something at the beach while we're at it."
"That would be delighted! I have many things to talk about likethetimethatitoldtheknightcookiealongwiththeprincesscookietheguildsfortheadventureandallthatwasactuallyprettycooligottotalkaboutallthethingsiwantedand-"

Oh boy here we go again...

Mango Cookie was always a chatterbox, speaking very fast and never seems to stop. I just slowly nodded not even listening and lend a hand for Mango to hold, he loves hand holding!

Mango of course comply as we walked down the beach, listening to Mango talk about anything he could from the top of his mind. All I could make out was about adventures, treasure..and pirates?

As we walked down to the beach as Mango wanted, he got a bit distracted just looking around the trees in awe and felt very astonished. He always feels amazed seeing the beautiful view.

"Mango we're here!" I slowly shook him

"Oh this is just the most beautiful view I've ever witnessed..There's my canoe right there!" He pointed his staff over to the far left. I thought of an idea..

"Shall we go on a trip then? We can visit an island if you would like."

If Mango could make his eyes stars he could, as he nodded excitedly.

"Yes yes (Y/N)! I can tell you all the different things I've witnessed while adventuring and the friends I made along the way!"

I just chuckled awkwardly and nodded, knowing it would be to no end.

Now here we are on the canoe just canoe-ing away on the ocean. I looked down  to the water to see a silly reflection at myself as it was very disorted, I couldn't even tell if it was me.

I looked up and looked over to Mango. Hoping I can think of a conversation, but Mango got it before me.

"Hey (Y/N), I noticed you stay inside your home when I go on an adventure..So do you wish to be on adventures with me?"

I lifted my head and relaxed my shoulders..An adventure? With Mango?

"I-If that's okay with you that is! I don't wanna pressure you and allthatbecauseijustwannamake-"
"You kidding? I'd love to go on an adventure with you, I just didnt wanna bother you too much!"

He just smiled at me as he was happy.

We were on the ocean for a while as it was silent..well..until my stomach growled at I just looked over to Mango a bit embarrassed...

He just laughed

"Do you wanna go to a cafe? I know the best Cafe I'm very sure you'd love (Y/N)!
"That would be lovely yes."

Off to an Cafe here we go

[]

Hope you enjoyed my 1st oneshot :D