𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖-ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕥 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 (🌧)

Finally an actual real chapter instead of an A/N X3

Hehehe, hope you guys like this one ♡

[]

"Y/NNNNNN~!!!" Parfait Cookie yelled as you entered the studio. You were Parfait cookie's personal helper for her concerts and helped her set up everything as she peformes everything by herself. Incredible!!

Parfait Cookie immediately latched onto you as she flapped her sleeves stimming just so happy to see you. You were gone for quite a while from your other work to focus on your health more instead.

"Heh..Hey Parfait cookie..Sorry I was gone fo-"

"AP AP AP!! It don't matter!! All that matters to me is that you're here with me now and with nobody else!"

"...wha-"

"Don't worry about that! For now we gotta make plans -^^-"

"Yeah..plans.."

Not gonna lie. The way Parfait Cookie has been treatinf you lately was a lot different..Since the first encounter.

She would always treat you like you were a fan and just some small talks, which sparked into friendship and hung out like it was a normal day. But now ever since a few days ago she was seeming more obsessed with you.

She would slightly drag you away when someone was talking to you. Even your own sibling she would take you away from them so you could talk to her more then your own family member. It was getting on your nerves but what could you do?

She's a popular popstar and if you dare do anything to her hell would literally arise.

"Y/N we should start focusing on hanging out instead of doing my performances!! I actually love being with you then even my own fans ♡"

"B..But you worked so hard building up..You just wanna throw that away..?"

"I'm not throwing it all away!!! I'm just saying I wanna be with the source of my happiness!!"

Parfait Cookie stomped her feet a bit as if she was throwing a fit. Y/N quickly pat her on the head to just calm her down which made her fucking go wild.

"I..Didn't mean it to be a negative statement..I'm just a little worried..is all.."

Parfait Cookie then gave up her tantrum and immediately acted all cute. She held onto your hand as she tugged on it.

"Come oonn Y/N lets hang out todaaayyy!! You may have work later to do but forget it!! ><"

"B-But-"

"FORGET IT!"

Parfait Cookie yelled at you as she covered her mouth

"oops. sorry"

You just sighed in annoyance as she lightened up to only satisfy her. You can't do anything to get away from her as she always finds you somehow. She even has the keys to your house somehow.

Either way you are stuck with her, even if you dont like it.