𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕖 + ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

I couldn't help myself make this one, sort of inspired by my friend kiotxx with their strawberry crepe chapter :D

[]

"Hey! Give it back!!" Strawberry Crepe cookie yelled as Y/N was running away from such a small but furious cookie. Y/N was a caretaker of Strawberry Crepe cookie and Y/N thought it'd be a fun little prank to steal either one of their wafflebots or some equipment that was important for today. But you thought that it wasn't enough for today. You decided to do a prank day on them! You may or may not have been influenced by cherry cookie, pancake cookie and gumball cookie with their shenanigans...

So here you are, running away laughing and giggling while holding a few cogwheels, a wrench and a few robot parts as Strawberry Crepe cookie was very furious chasing you down. You tried to look back on them which made you run into a tree dropping all the items from your hands. Strawberry Crepe Cookie caught up as they bonked you on the head picking up their items back.

"Ow! hehe- what was that for?"

"Don't pretend what you don't know what you did."

"Sorry! Sorry, it's just so fun to poke fun with you!"

"No it's not, shut up. You're stupid!! I'm going to go back with my work!"

Strawberry Crepe cookie turned away from Y/N and made along their way to go back to their work station. But before they could do that, they felt a tap on their shoulder

"Tag! You're it!"

Y/N says while running away giggling. Strawberry Crepe felt furious dropping the materials and started to run after them, the game of tag has started.

After the game of tag Strawberry Crepe finally went back to their lab, but they suddenly forgot they dropped their things on the ground thanks to Y/N. So to improvise he decided to give them a message.

Fiesty Crepe 🤬: Hey
Fiesty Crepe 🤬: I dropped my tools thanks to you
Fiesty Crepe 🤬: get them for me

Y/N Caretaker 😊: no

Fiesty Crepe 🤬: Why not!? it's your fault!!

Y/N Caretaker 😊: im too lazy

Fiesty Crepe 🤬: Then get up!

Y/N Caretaker 😊: nope, goodnight!

Fiesty Crepe 🤬: IT'S NOT EVEN NIGHT
Fiesty Crepe 🤬: WAKE UP
Fiesty Crepe 🤬: AOEKYPNDYDON
Fiesty Crepe 🤬: OSNSPNEUOEM
Fiesty Crepe 🤬: OAOHOA
Fiesty Crepe 🤬: BAHKBYYISKSY
Fiesty Crepe 🤬: OBAOAHyjo

Strawberry Crepe obviously felt offended, they really didn't want to get the things themselves but they had too. Oh how Y/N like to tease.

[]

kinda silly and short, but hope you like >_<