𓂀 ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𓂀

Welcome to an official scenario, I'll make it short and sweet of your first greeting with your beloveds, if you want a follow up with a cookie that's not here, please request on the request page <3

ESPRESSO COOKIE

Welcome to the cookie kingdom! You are a new cookie, and you were a very nervous wreck when it comes to meeting new people. There were a lot of different buildings, houses, and well... A kingdom! You were given a tour when meeting who calls themself "Gingerbrave" who shows you around all the buildings and meet different cookie. He brought you to a cookie that sort of interested you, who is Espresso cookie themselves.

"Over here you can see someone at their brew station, Espresso cookie! He doesn't like being bothered when doing his coffee magic so it's best to leave him be"

"Okay...?"

Coffee magic was something that always interested you when you were a kid, you picked up many spell books and had your own room dedicated into learning coffee magic, however you quickly gave up on it after many, many, many attempts of how to even do a simple magic trick. Your eyes slowly sparkled as Espresso Cookie was minding his own business, flipping a page in his book while pacing around what...He seems to be doing nothing, but just walking around the giant brew.

"Hope you enjoy your stay (Y/N)! If you need any assistance, you know who to call"

Gingerbrave walks away as you slowly walked up to Espresso Cookie. He didn't quite notice you until you slightly tapped on the book, which made him feel a disturbance. 

"Latte cookie for the last time I- Oh. You're not Latte cookie"

His expression slowly softens from an annoyed face to just a straight face, as he readjusts his glasses.  He stopped the brew machine as he slowly walked over to you.

"How can I, Espresso cookie be of your assistance?"

You were dumbfounded, you weren't ready for a conversation.

"Well...Gingerbrave brought me over here to meet you and when he left...I... Decided to say hi!"

Espresso Cookie just hum as he just smiled. He didn't mind meeting a new cookie as long they didn't bother him. Nor be annoying for a matter of fact.

"It has been a pleasure meeting you......"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N), now run along. I have some important business to do."

(Y/N) just nodded as they walked away from Espresso Cookie as he does his work. (Y/N) suddenly started shaking in happiness about making their first new first, sort of. 

LICORICE COOKIE

"You have proved nothing but your laziness (Y/N), I must say I have expected more from you. I don't think you're up for the task for this new plan. You are becoming like Dark Choco Cookie...You two are the same. Always running off to do your own thing and messing with our plans to please our master."

Pomegranate Cookie says as she spat venom at you. You were never fond of her and her stupid wording. Calling Dark Enchantress Cookie "master". But she was right, you were becoming like Dark Choco Cookie. You have done nothing but doing exactly what he did. You sighed in anger as you put your head on the round table. You were frustrated, but the reason being so was you didn't want to listen to her, but at the same time you had to. She is like a teacher's pet to Dark Enchantress Cookie after all.

"I am trying my best Pomegranate Cookie; I do not mean to displease you and will try harder next time." 

You say as you bring your head up. All she does was wave her fan and just stare.