𝕊𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 "𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦" 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

The first scenario of different cookies whether romantic or platonic, dearest apologies some are not here for your certain cookie, this is just a filler until an actual scenario chapter is out <3

[ROMANTIC]

Espresso Cookie:
"Hm..? Oh, you do huh? Well this is a bit of..misconception that I never heard someone say those words to me before, but if it elightens you then I love you too my dear."

Licorice Cookie:
"Eh- EH!?!?!?! You do!? I love me too for being the most powerful cookie!! B-But on a serious note you uh..mean that? If you do then...I..I love you too.."

Herb Cookie:
"Oh that is so sweet sunflower hearing it from you! I love you too sunflower and I mean every single word!"

Milk Cookie:
"Woah- that's new, despite many things I achieved hearing those words make my heart flutter..I love you too and I will do my best to protect you!"

Pure Vanilla Cookie:
"Why this is such a surprise to hear my darling, therefore I have to say..I love you too"

Cocoa Cookie:
"Eeeeeee!!! That is very exciting to hear (Y/N)!! I love you more then my cup of cocoa! Speaking of which..Do you wish to have a cup with me?"

Sparkling Cookie:
"I can't tell if you're saying that because you're drunk or you truly mean it, but even so how can I not say that love you too more then my beloved customers?"

Purple Yam Cookie:
"WHAAAAAAAAT!? I LOVE YOU MORE THEN YOU LOVE ME!!!! :D"

Lilac Cookie:
"Oh- you scared me. It was uh, quite sudden dropping the love word on me. But if this is truly what you desire then I shall say that I love you too my gem."

Almond Cookie:
"Now isn't the time for that (Y/N), we are on a mission but this is the first time I heard you say that I have no choice but to say that I love you too. Now hurry! The criminal is about to escape!" (roguefort cookie lol XD)

Latte Cookie:
"Aaah (Y/N) you are the best partner I could ever ask for..You are so sweet and I love you more then anything in the entire kingdom!"

Dark Choco Cookie:
"I never...heard those words...before..But..If you want me to say it back..I love you too, hun."

[PLATONIC]

Onion Cookie:
"H-Hearing you say those words made the ghost go away..thank you for not leaving me a-alone..I feel so much b-better.."

Strawberry Crepe:
"Bleh, using the word love is dumb. Love is dumb, you saying that was dumb in general. However you are my caretaker even though I didn't ask for one..I must say that I enjoy your presence than any other cookie. Don't expect me to say it often."

Cream Puff:
"Uwah!! You scared me (Y/N)!! B-But uh thank you!! I uh..I love you too..In a parental way of course! You take care of me and help me with my spells that I am very greatful! If it weren't for you I wouldn't never been much better..Thank you so much..!!"

Squid Ink Cookie:
"you..do..? I don't..know what that means...but..thank you..anyway.."

Sorbet Cookie:
"oOoOooOoOOOooo!!!" [followed by a hug :)]

Pumpkin Pie Cookie:
"That is very sweet of you caretaker (Y/N), oh look..! Pompon says they love you too..! We both do, caretaker (Y/N)."