ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

[Croissant cookie is already your lover! The reader is gender neutral as always, a request by the way!!]

[]

"Hey! Y/n! Did you get the things that I needed to make this Time craft?" Croissant cookie ran up to Y/N who came through the door after a long day of running and adventuring, mostly just searching around for items to make this dream item Croissant Cookie would always talk about non-stop. Y/N took off their bag as they took out a few cogwheels and some fragments. Much to Croissant Cookie displease she also noticed some broken key fragments. But because they were their lover and Y/N tried the best they could she let it slide. 

"Thank you so much Y/N I knew I could count on you, I love you so much!!" 

"It's not a problem, really!"

Croissant Cookie proceeded to give them a kiss on the cheek as she took the items from their hands as she immediately started to get to work, as Y/N went to sit beside her on the chair as she watches her working on the Time craft. Working hard as usual, but it was a bit worrying. Lately Croissant Cookie was getting more frustrated recently, and been trying to hard. Y/N was thinking how to get her to at least have a  break for once.

"Hey, Croissant Cookie?"

"Yeah? I'm listening."

Croissant Cookie didn't even turn away from her work, while she wiped a sweat and continued to work harder and harder each time, Y/N thought it was enough as they stood up from the chair, knelt down at Croissant Cookie's work space and placed a hand on their shoulder.

"Not now Y/N I'm a bit busy!"

"Croissant Cookie I think you've been working a bit too hard lately, don't you think?"

"The Time Craft is almost done Y/N, it just needs a bit tuning then I can finally be able to-"

"Croissant Cookie."

Slowly Y/N sort of pulled Croissant Cookie away form their work space as she was confused, but then she softened up and just let it happen, she knew that she was working a bit too hard but she didn't wanna admit that. She just wanted to be just as strong like TimeKeeper Cookie was. It was her dream after all.

"Look..Croissant Cookie I know it's your dream but sometimes even dreams need to take breaks, rushing isn't gonna help achieve it faster. It might become messy then it'd be, a bigger mess"

"I know sweetheart, I got a bit too excited you know?"

"I know croissant cookie, I know.."

Croissant Cookie embraced it and hugged their significant other as Y/N hugs back, she hasn't felt this much warmth in a while despite the work kept them away for a bit. So she was sort of excited to feel it again. Croissant Cookie took off the bag and goggles as she walked up to the door.

"Come Y/N, since I'm on break now, shall we go to this sandwich shop I know? Could meet some of my good buddies there maybe!"

Y/N just giggled and nodded, agreeing.

"How can I refuse? I'd love to go!"

"Then let us take us to our destination love!"

Croissant Cookie didn't hesitate to take Y/N's hand, holding it and rushed out. Both Y/N and Croissant Cookie love each other very much.

[]

I could've written this better than I had in my head but the best I can do >_<