Chapter 3:Secret layers do help

BARRYS POV
"Cisco you there?" I said into my phone. I stood over this kid who was bleeding out. "Yep but dude you called me like twenty times!" He shouted into the phone. "Well this is an emergency! Why didn't you answer?" I asked. "Sorry I just got to Starling city, I'm at Oliver's man cave what do you need?." He said in awe. "Keep an open mind." I said. About 1 second later i was standing next to Cisco with the boy in my arms. "Dude! Don't do that- who's this?" He yelled. "I don't exactly know but he's hurt badly." I told him. As Cisco cleared off a long table, Caitlin walked in. "What's going on?" She rushed over. "I was following up on a case, and it lead me to the criminal and another victim, this kid." I said. He was still bleeding, but he was knocked out. "Hey I couldn't remember if you wanted strawberry or-" I cut felicity off and rushed I front off her before she could enter the room and see everything. Felicity is one of the best technical analysis women I'll ever meet. "What are you doing berry?" She asked. "We don't have time to explain, he was stabbed and now he's dying." I told her. "Does this look like a hospital? Oliver will be back anytime and if he sees a charity case-" she stopped talking when she walked in and saw him on the table. "Fine." She agreed. "What changed your mind?" I asked curiously. "You never said it was a kid. Now we need rags or towels." She demanded going up to the kid. She grabbed a stool and sat next to the table. Caitlin handed her a couple rags. She placed them over the wound and held pressure. "He needs stitches, which we both know someone who's pretty experienced with those." She hinted to me. "I'll be right back then." I then ran and changed out of my suit I was wearing, and into Oliver's office. I walked in casually, and saw his secretary. "May I help you?" She asked sweetly. "Yes tell Oliver Queen that he's excused for an emergency." I said quickly. She then paged him. He came out, and seemed confused to see me. I rushed him out as fast as a normal person would. I quickly filled him in on everything that I knew about the kid, and ran back with him.
"What do we got Felicity?" Oliver asked as he rolled up his sleeve. "Well he's got multiple stab wounds and needs stitches, understand why I thought of you." She joked the last part. "Guys." Cisco began. We turned from Oliver to him, and he finished, "He's waking up."
CARLS POV
I started opening my eyes. Was it a dream? Was it all just a stupid little dream? When I felt a wrenching pain in my side, I knew it was all real. I looked up, to be surrounded by people. Which startled me, making me nervous. "Get the pain killers." The girl sitting next to me asked. A guy went over to a couple of drawers, and grabbed a needle and filled it with something. He traded places with the blonde women next to me. He went to put them in my arm, when I smacked it across the room. "No it's okay they'll help." He said. I shook my head in return. "Why won't they?" He asked. "Im- I'm- allergic." i sputtered out. "That would have been good to know Felicity." he said starring at the blonde women. Felicity- interesting. "We don't know anything about him!" She said. "What's your name?" A familiar face seemed to say.