- o n e -

*wheels drifting*

"YOU BASTARD. Stop right now!" An aggressive shout followed the motorcycle, driven into the streets under the back velvet sky.

"Shit!" He blurted out under the dark blue helmet as the rest of the enemies followed along his way. The male sped his livery as fast as he could although fleet of the cars which were from the enemies blocked the way, the men of the crowd seemed to wait for someone.

Billow of smoke disturbed the concrete road as the engine stopped suddenly as they saw no hint of the boy and his dark blue motorcycle.

"Great to see you again." A man in the center clapped slowly and hardly as soon as he talked. Walking into the smoky road without any hesitate. "I thought you became a mature self but now you are running away from me ha ha ha ha." He mocked improperly the young boy who was still being unseen.

"Just come show yourself, you little coward." A cold metallic gun suddenly pointed onto the man's temple and the arm intertwined his neck tightly. "Now who is the little coward?" The smirk was displayed on his face. His taut sharp jaw was shown and the black done hair was fallen from his narrow forehead, the dead cold glare stabbed into the man as well. He probably seemed around 25 by analyzing his strong built body structure.

"Just shoot. If I die, you will also." The irritating words spat after the insults and the boy hold the gun tighter as the old man jolted, panicky. "You don't believe? I am always righteous on my said words." A whisper was heard near the man's ears as the boy slid the weapon down to his neck. "You will die in one shot if I shoot here." A creepy laugh made the dreaded man more anxious.

"O-o-okay. Let me off.. please. I will let you go from now on. Please don't kill me." The shaky voice and his forehead started sweating in sudden because of the gun as it was totally touching his neck.

"How can I believe your cheap words?" He tilted his head down more lower with an evil smile appeared as he pressed the gun harder into the skin.

"I promise I won't bother you anymore." His eyes shut squeezing in tears.

"Anymore?" He asked in a deep tone.

"Yes. Anymore. I promise you." The old man replied and the young boy made the man kneel down in front of everyone, his fellows, still pointing his filled with bullets gun to his head.

"Say it again"

"W-what?"

"Repeat!" The gun was straightened to his eyes and the man quickly stuttered hard and repeated to what he said.

"I will never disturb your life, Lee James! Never!" Skin shaking by the anger of shame and the batch of dismay and the other crocks were shocked on what their leader said.

The boy laughed out loud in satisfaction and he no longer got onto his own motorcycle but still aiming the gun to the man. "Don't follow me." He said. The other responded nothing but gave a look of agreement to him back.

The boy finally lowered the gun as the engine started. He moved without even giving the knelt man the second glance as the engine ran on the way.

"Shoot him" The man talked through the bluetooth earphones he was wearing since he was with the young boy.

"Sir it's-"

"Just fucking shoot him. He hurt my pride." The burning pupils were going upwards in rage while ordering the minor.

"Okay sir we are following him right now!" Then he scoffed.

●●●