- s e v e n t e e n -

Most of the packs were well arranged in the back of van before the creaks from the vehicle doors closing since the two people inside.

"Listen to the elder, okay?" His sister, Mieon uttered, sounding insistent but honestly, she was so thankful for Woo-sik for being patient for kid which was sometimes even more responsible than she did. Last but not least, she smiled at her brother while patting his small head.

"See you later, Sissy." The boy looked at her blithely.

"Alright, see you." She smiled so did Choi who was sitting in the driver seat and there, James stood a bit far away in his comfy hoodie while crossing his hands impatiently--offering for warmth since it was dead cold outside. But it was not for all because James hates coldness like he dislikes winter. He gagged out while eavesdropping their nonchalant conversations but made him more annoyed when she said "Perfect Uncle" like she indeed to know where to use "perfect" correctly.

"Are you guys done? I don't feel well, I'm going in." The guy dropped his twisted hands down and with the annoyed face, he ran back into the mansion after waving hands to the rest that he couldn't stand the dead coldness.

"Oh okay, we are going to go then." Choi nodded at her, and she waved for the last time.

"Are you okay?" She ambled finding the guy who left earlier. "Hey where are u?" As soon as she stepped into the living room, someone blocked her that her face almost hit chest, "James....."

She shut her eyes in forgiving and asked, "Are you alright? You shouldn't come outside." The concern had coated over her eyes while checking his pale cheeks. "I don't think you are okay."

"Come sit here." Dragging the latter, but James didn't say anything. He likes whenever he is treated like a small child by her motherly action. He smiled with blessing.

"Here, I think you need to take a break." Handing a pillow and wrapped the blanket around him-tucking his body, and she could only see his head poking out of the packed blanket. Now he looks like a Baymax from Big Hero 6. 

"Cute." She laughed patting his head. 

"No, it's not. I look like mummy." Checking himself in stiff of movement.

"Nope you look like Baymax."

"Seriously?" He cocked his brows and give her silly look.

"What?? Why are you looking at me like this." She tapped his head slightly hardly and let him fake blub, but she didn't care less, you know just his things.

"Stop the drama."

"Alright." He smiled in obey and nodded quietly. "Where are we going?"

"Nowhere...?"

"Any where?"

"Yup." She jolted her shoulders,

"Let's go shopping." He gave her a small smile.

"Aren't you sick?"

"I am fine now." He barked at her and saw her gazing with need of reasons because he said he wasn't well a split minutes ago. He cleared his throat, "Um... I was cold, but it is over after I took pill."

"You took pill? When?" She asked, but closer she is near to him, the increasing heartbeat it came to him.

"No No don't come. Stay there." He shouted in panic because he has no hand to cover himself since they are also packed under the blanket. "I am your boss, get ready in 15 minutes, we are leaving for shopping."

It couldn't find any words for Mieon, puffed in disbelieve and just nodded.

"Yes, your majesty~" She faked smile and walked to the stairs.

"Hey, won't you help me taking this blanket off?" He was sat on the couch and couldn't move.

"Do it by yourself, your majesty." She stuck her tongue to him and make him feel annoyed.

"Eon. please."

"Nope!" She had completely left him alone.

"Cute. Ah shit I am going to get crazy." His body balled along the couch, swinging the fresh feelings that made him even forget to get off the blanket onto him.