- n i n e -

The moonlight spred above the youngsters throughout the pane with the loud silence shrilling in both ears.

The uneasy girl transformed her position what was not very used to this place for her.

The room they were staying in now was apparently twofold bigger than their rented room called their house.

She sat up on the bed and lingered her eyes to the window where a few sounds were received from.

The young adult nonchalantly walked near the overview until she was stopped by the voice mumbling, made her gaze to her brother quickly, supposing whether her steps did bother his sleep.

"Noona..?" She hummed back after the latter's word.

"What happened kid?" She was baffled but left the window from checking as she moved toward him for his need.

"I am thirsty." Without thinking twice, Mieon's raised eyebrows distracted her nice visual in a split second that might be she didn't notice she wasn't been drinking anything since she reached here neither him.

The realization knocked out her mind and her throat was intentionally dehydrating in the lack of liquor so she decided to go to the kitchen which was located the downstairs.

The elder led to the stairs they used earlier ago but for now, they could barely recognize because of the dim moonlight.

"Watch out-" She whispered as the young boy nodded in scare causing him to clasp his sister's sweater hem tightly.

As well as her heart was thudding due to someone catching them and assuming they are robbers or they will be beaten up at least before their manager Choi knew.

Jung Mieon tiptoed and checked the surroundings to shift to a room that seemed like the assistant's room for her as the door was slightly opened with light leaking from it, looked like someone was inside.

The girl turned to Jung Seo-eon after she swallowed a nervous lump in her throat. "Stay here. I will check if that uncle is in that room and ask him, okay? Don't go other places and stay right here. I will come back." She patted his soft-haired small head and didn't even wait for his reply as she left him near the stairs.

"No- I am scared.." He whispered a sob and there was no choice from listening to his only sister in awe so the child silently crouched down waiting for her sister by the time he was shocked by the man behind patted his shoulder.

"Seo? What are you doing here?" As the child turned towards him, his pouty face was shown.

"I- I am thirsty so my sister was finding the kitchen for me?"

His tone was too shaky and Woo-Sik tried to help him.

"Now where is she?" As the boy pointed to the door which was the last room of the hall and Woo-sik immediately stood up. He ran to it somehow it was too late.

●●●

Her shaky hands abruptly widened the unlocked door as she squeezed her eyes by bright light and made her look downwards due to the sudden brightness. She stopped
"Ouch! my eyes--" She said rubbing her eyes before facing a male's back which was a white-colored shirt on. He might not notice her coming as she entered the room immediately. He wasn't moving.

"I-i am sorry if I disturbed you, Mr. assistant--"

She covered her stuttering mouth in agape which was all long with a huge gasp.

"Mr. assistant?" At the time, on the other side, the lips curved into a smirk and veined hands continued unbuttoning the shirt which exposed his front muscular torso. ( a/n; I dun want to describe more hshsh )

Mieon stood still in process as she glanced at the leather shiny black shoes turned to her pink sneakers, causing her to look up the moment.

He tucked his hands into the black pockets with his bare chest showing off, which was directly aligning her wide dark orbed eyes.

Her gaze slowly went upward to see the face which was completely familiar to her. It was James Lee.

Another gasp blurted out of her mouth.

"What are you looking at" He walked closer but her weak steps decreased backward as she attempted to run away.

"N-no I am j-just finding the k-kitchen." Little did she notice, he wasn't the same as the time she nursed him in the hospital. She could see the fury in his eyes gleaming stabbed into hers and attentionally locked hers. The wild action with the unusual scent from him.

"Then why are you here?" He asked as the strands fell from his forehead in a good-looking way. His clean face was moistened by water as it dripped along his jaw one by one.

"I-i am so sorry." She said shivering her spine down while she lost her steps in hitting the wall whereas James was still walking closer.

"I don't think you accidentally reached here." His smirked lips said in deep voice.

"Let me go."

"You are the one who came in-" He slammed the wall with his one hand which trapped Mieon not to get out. His torso was merely touched her shoulder and she closed her eyes in tremble making the boy roll his eyes.

"Boss!" The yell broke out the boy stop his action and James unstretched his form back that remained the girl stick the wall with her.

"Open your eyes, Old lady." He said exhaling his breath while his hands were replaced in the pockets then he nudged away.

"Let's go, Mieon-ssi." The girl nodded in fright and Woo-Sik helped her to walk out of the owner's room which never allowed anyone to let in except him and his best friend called his manager. James was pissed by that if we guessed.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean it at all." She told the male as they reached the kitchen with the kid.

"No. It is my fault that I didn't tell you where the kitchen is. I would find like you if I was in your place." "And also I told you that the boss is coming next morning but there had a sudden reason so he immediately got back home tonight." He smiled endlessly through the guilty remaining in her chest and she asked. "Was he very angry?"

"Um.. Maybe? I think he already had his anger before you so don't worry too much. Sometimes he is just like that but he doesn't mean it at all. He is totally a great person. You won't regret for it." He claimed Jung and she slightly nodded.

"I should've been careful."