+ Bonus +

Intention

She trudged to the room 100, her bag was neatly buckled to her lossen shoulder and met the two males speaking about something what someone like her shouldn't know.

Her eyes colour was dry enough and lost in hope as well as James was glancing at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked while his assistant, Choi woo-sik was dumbly looking at both.

"Who boss?" Woo-sik inquired.

"Her, Old lady." He said smirking and woo-sik lowkey bursted out a laugh though he braked himself while looking at her but she wasn't paying attention.

To be honest, she didn't seem much care about the people around her in this case, she couldn't.

"Well why are you here?" This time, he asked without mocking and she recieved a care, but it wasn't all for her.

"I forgot my key in this room so I am taking back."

"You are like... going back home? Your duty is finished?" He cocked his thin but attracted eyesbrows on her, eyes were slightly checking to analyze her mood.

"Not like finish. It's ended." She smiled in sass while glassy tears welled in her brimming eyes.

"Wait what.." 

Mieon left the room after a polite bow to him, let him think hard of what she was meaning and still knowing he wouldn't probably get it.

"Woo-sik What she was saying?" The boy nudged his assistant best friend and he shook his head.

"She said it was ended not finished."
James gasped under his breathe in the nick of the time. "..which means she is not working here anymore???" James continued Woo-sik's sentence.

"May be?" Woo-sik shrugged and stood up to take a sip of water meanwhile the boy in the bed was concentrating in reflection.

She told him that she was breaking many rules because of him, especially she save him and she wasn't a doctor. James bit his lips in guilt and he knew he had the full responsibility for the affair.

"What... Are you fallen for her?" Woo-sik gave him a cute glare to the shy James but he only shook in disagreement. "Who said that?!" He capped his shaking eyes from the glare.

"Stop looking at me." He said.

"Or what else?" He replied.

"You have her phone number right?" Lee asked and Choi nodded.

"Can you stalk her for a while? I want to know her living." The boy asked him out and woo-sik didn't even flinch once as stalking somebody was his main job since he started working for James.

"Is she a sinner?" Woo-sik asked but the boy shook his head and replied. "Nah.. I want to do something back for her because she saved my life." Closed his eyes in tire and shoved his face in heavy thoughts.

"What? That's my first time seeing you saying you owed for something. I saved you too though!" Woo-sik popped up the room with his loud clumsy noise in overstatement and finally got hit with a pillow by his friend.

"Shut the hell up you little jerk." James spatted him but he only laughed.

"So as I told you, watch after the old lady and send me the informations everytime you got the new. Oh and don't tell about this to my parents got it?" Woo-sik nodded heedfully in knowing and patted his shoulder.

"I am always beside you. Don't worry."

A/n ; they are gonna debut
im so happy