+ special bonus +

"Let me just" It was the last whisper all she could say. Then she shoved herslef away from him and avoided against his eyes.

Untangling their lips apart as soon as she kept him away with remaining silence.
"I- I don't think I can be the best." She said.

She made the boy still and him continued looking at her in confusing expression.

"Means.. you don't like me?"

"It's not like that!" She cut off. "I like you 'cause you always makes me feel that I can be happy during these harsh time! And I really thank you for being right for me." Hence, the pinkish flesh on him lightened thicker as he heard those rare compliments ever in his whole life. She finally said he can make her happy even though all he did to her was very annoying and plenty of bullying plans.

"Then why are you rejecting me?" He inquired.

"I want to find my father. That is my last wish after Seo." Held her head off the chair and considered why was she emphasizing of looking for her father who had disappeared for ages, left his own children to suffer by themselves just to live once in life which just like another type of hell.

"You don't deserve looking like this. You sacrafice everything for others but you did never try to know yourself of what you should be."
She didn't respond him back since she knew James is not always wrong, though it didn't occur to agree him.

For the last, he let out his sharp breathy exhale and approached to her once again.

Closed her eyes in impatience and she said "James, I said I cannot. Don't be childish."

"You don't even see what I am not doing and now tell me who is more childish?" He then purposely tilted his head aside in front of her lips as she opened her eyes and let her be surprised.
"Ooh I see you actually are needing this more than wanting this."

"James. Stop." Her lips were almost brushed against his for their very close gap between them.
But then the boy maintained his hand by lengthening the seatbelt beside her to buckle with the clip. with the light victory smirk.

"Safety first my child." He chuckled but Mieon didn't seem to have a mood to give attention to his naughty attitude.

"Mhmmm.. my child is sulking because she didn't get my soothing kiss. OH! I even forgot you are my old lady." He laughed out loud whilst Mieon was totally disturbed by him.

"James please. Can't you leave me alone for a while? I feel so annoyed right now."

"Nope." His laughter was demonstratedly ignored by her who was utterly cursing herself under her pishkish flesh.

•••

"We're arrived." He talked to her nonchalantly as soon as he stopped the engine in the large quiet garage where the rest of the place was arranged with luxious rides.

Mieon nodded as she hummed before she opened the cardoor but the male stopped him again.

"Are you sure that you do want to find your father?" He uttered and confuded Mieon who was carefully comprehending his speech.

"Does it matter for you?" said the girl consciously. Her inner thought read that he wouldn't like it because it was completely impossible to fullfill her desire if she consider back in boss-servent relationship. right?

"No." He shook his head in sigh and seemed he knew what she was saying. "It's not what I am saying.. Mieon, I want to help you."
"I think um.. I want to do something that makes you happy if you allow me." He blushingly murmured.

She couldn't handle his cuteness so at least she could let out a chuckle.

"What" He said.

"Nothing! Let me think of it if I should allow or not." She smiled.

**
Here is your writer
Long time no see babiesss
I posted this bonus part but I will not be active so far offically because Yk school works are killing me ;D 🗡 BRUH ICT IS THE LITERAL TORTURE FOR MEH HOW ABT YA?

I checked the mistakes but if you guys see more mistakes please forgive me or leave the comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY BOOK AND I APPRECIATE VERY DEEPLY.
STAY HEALTY AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME<3