02- A family that holds no price

*Dhurrah*

*Dhurrah*

"Bushratha come here na" Dhurrah called her sister Bushra

"Bushratha, here not there, your always with Dhurrah only!" Bareerah called out to her..

Afrah and Bushra were holding Qur'an classes just to the family circle.. Afrah was the 1st child in the family then came Bushrah, Azra, Mehrah, Amra, Bareerah and then Dhurrah.. and Here the older two were teaching  their li'l siblings, their children and few of their cousins, all of them demanding for undivided attention.

In this era not many are concerned on how they recite the Qur'an, its thajweedh rules, its meanings and interpretations.. people nowadays are pretty far from that, and here's the Uthman Family trying to make a change.. they maybe learning when they have passed through their teens but its better now that never..

Afrah and Bushrah followed up the Aalimah course, and now know fluent Arabic as well as Islamic jurisprudence, thajweedh, morphology and Arabic grammer.. they've also got an Ijaazah on thajweedh poems and working on getting an Ijaazah for the Qur'an.. They've been Dhurrah's mentors from a very small age.. and well, who could Dhurrah have as a role model, she chose Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم and Fatima رضي الله عنها as her role models, wise choice indeed..

"Bareerah, you aren't a kid! Just give me a minute will you!" Bushrah called out

"Bushratha! If you are trying to imply that I'm a kid well, I'm not! I'm 16 Bushratha! 16!! 13 years older than that kid of yours" Dhurrah shouted, "Issok Busratha you help Bareeratha, I'll go to Dhatha!

Well, it was a habit which probably Azra started, they all called the 1st sister 'Dhaatha' and the rest to follow had a short form of 'Dhatha' i.e. 'atha' attached to their name..

Bushra was just trying to convey that Bareerah shouldnt be fussing like a kid, but well Dhurra jumped the gun and assumed the worst. 

"you know Bareerah, you stopped me from reaping the rewards of helping two people!!" Bushrah said, pretty upset..

"sorry Bushratha! Didn't mean to"

"Its okay Bareerah, now what did you want help in?!"

"Here, I'm not getting my makhraj properly" Bareerah struggled..