04 - In the remembrance Of Allah do hearts find peace

*Dhurrah*

*Dhurrah*

A bright and sunny Sunday morning, well is there anyone and just anyone who'd like to rise and shine early on a Sunday?! Nopes, not me! not Dhurrah Uthman! never in a million years. Its just that time of the month iykyk and I just adore having to sleep through out.

Tossing and turning in bed doesn't help in the least bit. Though the blinds are drawn, the sun rays still try peeping through the gaps annoying the crap out of me. I was shook awake with Binyamin's cry going through his early morning tantrums, my body was just too lazy to get off bed and now trying to go back to sleep is just not working.

Adding on to that, another blaring alarm clock, the neighbours' roosters were cockadoodledooing. You know what I mean? A natural blast of music that even if your head is sandwiched between your pillows your ears are still bound to pick that kinda sound wave. Why have a rooster in your house when it causes nothing but noise pollution! I just don't understand neighbours sometimes.

A bang on the door followed by a scream. I sprang right up on the bed, to hear dhatha and the rest already bustling about,

"Dhurrah, hurry up and peel your but off the bed, its almost noon you've slept long enough, we're expecting guests in the evening we gotta clean up."

Noon?! What the? I've slept for over 12 hours, no way!!

Turning to the clock that was settled well above my bed stead, I groaned realising it was just 8 in the morning, and she mentioned 'almost' just to get me off bed. That wasn't a lie, wasn't it? Or.... was it?

"Dhurrah, rise and shine, Open up before I break the door open, and drag you down with your pajamas."

Mumbling away, I lazily dragged myself to the door fumbling through the key to turn open the lock, my hair probably resembling a birds nest and my eyes probably like a kangaroos pouch.

Probably another bad day, I hate it when people scream me awake. It just makes me double the more annoyed and stubborn.

Picking up my bathrobe I just had no other choice than calming my nerves under the shower, cant go downstairs with my PJ's, all my brother in laws are all at home, it sucks doesn't it!