3

Bum..... Bum as in ass? 😉

Uff that wink. Win internally screamed. This guy seems to be the corny and ridiculously confident but people say do not judge a book by its cover and I always listen to people. So he type his reply

Bun: Are we going to the discuss about my ass already?

Bright ArWin: I don't mean too. But if you want to give me a special show I won't mind, honey.

Win sigh loudly his mind telling himself to calm down. He can do this ...

Bun : I don't want to seem easy

Bright ArWin : You are not easy, I know You are quite sassy ?

Bun: Maybe.... But I can be nice and obedient for you when its needed

Oh counter attack time Daddy. I can get all corny and confident as well. Win thought

Bright ArWin: Sweet. Let's meet up tomorrow. I would like to see your pretty face in person, kitten

Win feels his face flushed the way Bright is replying him. Win conclude that Bright ArWin is a biggest pervert guy. He shudders at the thought of meeting the wrong person and getting trap. Should he back out now before it's too late? But he really want to see this corny pervert man. So after few minutes he replied still having second thought about meeting....

Bun : Okay....Where do you want to meet ?

Bright ArWin : Asia Cafe, Bandra At 5 PM .

Win shudders out of all places Bright wants to meet in his favorite café?

Bun : Alright See ya tomorrow

Bright ArWin : Sweet dreams, kitten.

"Meow" Win mewls and smiles in amusement how fast he find Sugar daddy for himself. He was still wondering whether his decision of searching money for fun and pleasure in the arms of stranger is the right thing to do but the he really want to but new launch of his favorite designer so he shrugged all negative thought and start thinking about Bright .

He keeps on thinking about his meeting next day until he falls asleep with the name Bright echoing in his mind.

Next day Win woke up in afternoon, he takes his shower and eat some muffins which Pink brought for him last evening. Then he got ready after lazing around for more than an hour.

Before leaving his flat he softly muttered :

Outfits, checked.

Eyes, checked.

Lips, checked.

Ass, perfectly checked.

Win makes his way out of his flat with confidence following on his every step. He walks towards the Asia Cafe he makes a promise with himself to meet up with the corny guy and show him who he was calling kitten.

What if the guy was fifty and all wrinkly? Win mind chirp

First, smile. Second, run away. Yeah Good.

Win mentally took note and stick to his mantra he keeps repeating the same thing in his brain so that he doesn't forget when he need the Bright guy.

He slips into his favorite spot and patiently waits for Bright.

Win reach Asia Cafe at 4:55 PM sharp. And It was exactly 5 PM when the handsome guy arrives at his table.

bum?"A voice came from above his head

Win look up and find the stranger with big round eyes and plump heart shape lips, wearing all formal business clothes and a heavy black coat on top of his broad shoulder.