9

Win Grabs the thick set of paper folder, He scans his eyes on the rows of sentences and numbers. He might be spoiled and all childish, but he is smart. He achieve the top rank in every business class he attended.

"Err. I think you can be sure this will be profitable. I mean, you can look at their financial report last year. Their stock price was high and the return on assets was, tsk, such nice numbers to be looked at"

"You think so?" Bright’s voice asks against his ear, resulting Win in jolting in surprise.

"Y-Yes, it’s- ah!" He gasps when fingers creep into his pants and thumbing along his dick.

"Bright I... it’s.... Oh My God! Fuck daddy"

Daddy has already rolled his baby pants with his boxer down to his mid thighs and leaving Win’s bum all naked.

"You look so hot when you talk all business to me, baby" Bright bites on his earlobe gently. Win knees went weak at that. His breathe gets shorter on each passing second.

He closes his eyes as Bright begins to thumb his baby's slit. Win throws his head back against his daddy's shoulder and he mewls lowly feeling the traces of daddy's mouth along his neck line.

"What do you want, kitten?" Bright questions calmly.

Win tries to open his eyes and he manages to answer, "Y-You, daddy..."

Bright releases him and pushes him a bit forward, only to fumble and opened his zipper then to rummage from the drawer of his desk.

Win hears some sounds but he doesn’t even pay any attention to other than the state of his aching member.

It’s so sudden, but then instantly he feels a breach against his entrance and Daddy is pushing his hard co.ck into his as.s.

"Ah!!" Win whines, a bit in pain but feeling aroused for being taken him without preparation and he likes thats

"Sorry, but we don’t have much time. I have a quick meeting in... twenty minutes" Bright groans against his ear and daddy know he will hurt his baby abit.

Win grips onto the desk with both hands as he has no control over his mind and body anymore. He is seated in between Bright’s lap, daddy's member deep in his a$$, and the Daddy's palms are tightly gripped on each side of his hips.

"Nghhh... Yes, oh Daddy "

Bright is controlling him as if he was a rag doll, by pushing and pulling his hips towards and away from his member.

"You like to get fucked when everyone can come and see you anytime how you are getting fcukd on my co.ck, baby?"

Win nods his head, his mind too cloudy to even understand the meaning of his daddy's question. He can only think about the heavy thrust inside his inner walls and daddy’s member.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door and Win whimpers softly. He can feel daddy's member twitches in excitement inside of him, there will be a possibility of people catching them having sex in the office.

"Pretend to be asleep baby. I will handle rest" Daddy whispers in his baby ear while tugging him close to his chest and burying more deeper his dick in his baby ass

Win pants and he tries his best to act. He bites his lip to hold back a moan as Bright pulls him closer and resulting in him thrusting more deeper into him.

"Come in" Bright’s voice is calm and steady as if he was not having his member shoved deep inside someone.

The secretary comes in and Win tries to calm his racing heart. "Sir, there is...... oh "

"Please talk lowly. My baby is sound asleep" Bright says with a smile while gesturing to his baby on his lap.

The secretary looks surprised before she regains her professionalism and begins to chant about the phone call from the branch company and also about the meeting which will take place in eight minutes now.

"I get it. Thank you for reminding me Miss Jennifer"

"Most definitely, Sir " Miss Jennifer bows politely before walking out of the office room and closing the door softly behind her.

Win doesn’t even have the chance to breathe a sigh of relief when Bright has taken such tight grips onto his hip bones and begins slamming in and out, in and out, so quick that he has to slap a palm over his mouth to prevent moaned loudly.

"Your acting is great kitten. And now let’s finish this what we started" Bright chuckles into his ear before leaning back against his leather chair and beginning to lift Win up and down on his flesh.

Win grits his teeth as his body is spasming in pleasure. Who knows how much he enjoys having public sex with the chairman of the company inside his office room with wide windows all around them?

"Ah a ah... daddy I am.. ah... come"

"Come for me, baby come for your daddy" Bright whispers as he rubs him up and down, before Win is whining lowly and he comes spurting into his daddy's palm.

Bright grunts against his shoulder and then he stops the movement while emptying himself into the condom.

"Thanks, baby I want to cuddle you but I’m almost late for my important meeting" Bright says while slowly pulling out of him, smiling when Win lets out a soft moan.

"I-It’s Okay daddy. I will wait for you"

Bright pecks his lips after wiping his cum-filled hand with the tissues. Both boys buckle up their pants and after Bright looks decent enough he grabs his suit blazer and heads towards the door.

"Relax and all. You can go sleep in the bedroom suite. Watch TV, play games, surf the internet, just anything. I will be back soon to you, kitten". Bright said before leaving

"Okay" Win smiles to him and waves him bye.

Confession coming up in next update, but ...❤️