10

It’s twenty minutes into the meeting when Win gets a phone call from Pink.

"Bun you alive? I didn't heard any news from you these two days"

"Why would you care, Pink the Pingu"

"Ouch! That hurts. Did you forget who helped you every time you gets in trouble bun. And that time when that drama queen Zea splashed her lemon squash on your designer jacket? Or when your father kicked you out for a night because of your sexcapades with Readers in his garage? And that one more time when you...."

"Alright, I get it ..you bitch no need to remind me how did you transform into super hero each time I get in trouble to save my life" Win hisses into the phone feeling embarrassed when he thinks all those past moments.

"Anyway" Pink continues after laughing, "what are you up to, tell me seriously I am worried for you?"

"Me? I’m spending my time with my Sugar daddy" He answers confidently.

"What the fuck, bun?" Pink annoyingly asked

"Yes the fuck Pink Ahh! Oh!! Yes we fuck too". Win fiddled with the business magazine on the table.

"You really did find you a daddy? Where are you now?"

"Lounging around in his office while he is leading the meeting" Win spins around on Bright's leather chair.

"Office? Did you ?? Why are you fucking a nasty old man bun?" Pink shrudder at her thought

Win huffs at her responses he immediately said. "He is not a nasty old man mind you. He is just a few years older than me"

"... I don’t know bun... what to say" Pink didn't expected

"Then don’t say anything" Win clicks onto the browser in Bright’s computer and starts to add into his cart of branded things he loves the most.

"Btw your dad asks about you " Pink inform

"Really ? I’m not surprised but" Win replies then he mutters a soft, "Fuck. These limited edition sunglasses are fucking pretty I must ask daddy to buy this soon"

Pink replied "Yeah Okay. Your dad comes meeting my dad and he asks about you when he sees me. I say you are doing good and spending your time to relish and reflecting on your mistakes you have done all this time"

"Fuck you Pingu"

"Ohh Really but No, Thank You daddy's little bitch"

"But thanks Pink. Tell good things to my pops always if he ever asked you about me again"

"Okay. Take care of yourself, bun. Just Don’t let that old man take advantage of you!". Win hangs up the call.

Damn Pink and her smart mouth.

But wait. He can do a prank on her for saving my life Win thought and a naughty idea popped in to his head

Giggling with himself, Win loads the website of SugarDaddySweetBaby.com and clicks on create an account.

Name: Pink the Pingu.

He wonders how time passes so quickly.

And now Win is on his way running to his front door of his flat to collect the designer clothes he wanted and his daddy happily asked the designer to send it at Win's place whatever his baby choose so yeah And he comes back to his own place after spending the whole week and warming his daddy's bed.