Prologue

This story begins from 1000 years ago when the magic blood was slain to bring a sense of order in the corrupted world. In this time, the earth goddess bore a daughter who had control over earth as well. The deity did not want man to find her daughter in fear that they would destroy her child like they did to the followers of Hecate and Lilith and so, In the depths of the earth, she created a peaceful sanctuary.
This sanctuary was a heaven to all magic beings that existed on earth. They all fled to this land however.... mankind remained too greedy for power and ventured into this sanctuary. At that time the sanctuary was 20 years old and so was earth goddess's daughter...the earth princess. She had no idea what a male was as her mother kept her away from them. She grew up amidst women.
When man ventured into this sanctuary, a young and lustful prince from the Northern lands ventured into the area of the earth princess. At that time, the princess laid fast asleep on a rock in the middle her lotus lake. Her long brown tresses flowed into the water and so did her long tunic. She looked  alluringly beautiful.
Unable to hold himself back, The prince carried the sleeping princess away with him to his abode. The princess regained consciousness in the prince's bed chamber where she first saw a man. The prince's heart and breath was taken away when he looked at the princess.
That night, the prince made love to the earth princess beneath the stars. What he didn't was that the earth goddess had learned of her daughter's disappearance. She began scouting every city and land for her. When the prince became aware of this, he hid the earth princess away from her mother and kept on making love to her as if insulting the earth goddess.
Eventually, the earth princess bore a daughter and by this time, the prince was king with 10 queens! The poor earth princess was unaware of the now King's betrayal to her. All the King saw her as was a relief mechanism. Unfortunately for the King, The earth goddess learned the whereabouts of her daughter.  The Earth goddess struck the land with famine and diseases before taking her tainted daughter away along with the baby. The King was furious and he led an army to seek for the earth princess. He along with other kings lead a siege to the sanctuary. Millions of magic bloods fled the place and some were even killed. The King walked over their trampled bodies to the lotus lake where the earth Princess wept bitterly. He caught her into his embrace which immediately calmed her down however, they weren't alone ....
The earth goddess appeared immediately and the earth princess vanished. The King realized that he had been fooled and rushed forward to attack the earth goddess when suddenly, The earth princess came in between them both and was stabbed by both, the earth goddess and the King.
The Earth goddess fell to her knees and felt her entire body go numb whereas the King immediately  caught the princess's falling body. It was the first time that he realized that he was in actuality in love with her. He cried terribly and cursed the heavens and hell. The King was clearly gone mad.
The King carried her corpse back to his castle where he instructed the healers to stop the bleeding and the handmaidens to deck her up as a bride. When one of the healers protested, the King immediately beheaded the healer.
Not wanting to face the King's wrath, all the handmaidens and healers complied. The 10 other queens were scared of the king in his current state that they ended up returning back to their parents' kingdoms.
The King married the dead princess and began offering prayers to bring back his beloved. He eventually resorted to using dark arts but by then, the princess's body began to decay...He still never gave up! He performed a huge demonic veneration. The earth princess's soul appeared to return to her body however, it was pulled back to the fields of Elysium and a thunderous voice warned the king to not repeat the venerations again as the princess was due to be reborn.
The King had lost all hope of getting the earth princess back in his current lifetime and so he crafted a unusual glass coffin with lotus carvings and sapphires studding on the lid. He laid the princess's corpse that was dressed in the richest of materials and gems inside the coffin and thereafter he himself laid inside it too!. He ordered to be buried beneath the palace's lotus lake with his beloved. He vowed to take another birth to find his beloved again.
Deep in the depths of the ruined sanctuary, their daughter cried in her crib. When Satan heard the child's cries, he sent Lucifer to bring the child to him alive. Upon gazing at the little baby, Satan had softened but he never raised the child to be gentle as her mother.... no he didn't! He raised her to be stronger than both her parents on earth. The child came to be known as the DAIMONIA or demoness as she grew to look fierce. She also got this title because of her anger and hatred to her biological parents. She vowed to kill each and every descendant of her father until she was left to kill. She will not only kill them to satisfy herself, she too will not die until she finish fulfil her motive.....