Chapter 4: The present iii

A/n: I changed Maya's name to Elise.

Elise realized that this injured man was no human at all....

His eyes itself told her what he was....Lycan...no...something more powerful..

"Heal me woman!" He snapped at her making her inhale and nod in fear. She got the medical kit and began disinfecting his wounds and bandaging them.

"You've broken your left hand, I have to put it in a brace." She says making him look at her with approval.

Elise inhaled sharply and lifted his hand slowly making him yell out in pain. "Can't you fxcking warn me?" He asked angrily.

"I did warn you! Now stop throwing a tantrum like a baby and stay still!" Elise scolded making the injured specimen quieten down. She patiently put up with his tantrums as she nursed his wounds and put his arm in a brace.

After a while, he laid quietly on her couch by the window and stared at the moon. Elise came back to her room with a pair of clean clothes and some food for him. "What's your name woman?" he asked after a few seconds.

"My name is Elise, Elise Rose-anne Jones." She replied.

"I assume everyone calls you Elise?"

"Yes."

"Well, To me your name is Rose...understood?" He says before sharply inhaling.

"You can't just nickname me without telling me your name SIR!" Elise says angrily making him chuckle.

"You want to know my name?" He asks with an insolent smile.

"Yes!" She demanded.

"Well, my name is Victor Hale." He says before resting his head back.

"Fine MR VICTOR.....what are you?" She questioned making him smirk.

"What do you mean MISS ROSE...I'm a....human...like you." He says in a cocky tone.

"I know that you're not human! Your eyes earlier wasn't like a normal human's....so I repeat my question.....What Are You?" She questioned him making him smirk and look up at her.

"My dear Rose....you're smart..*chuckle*...I'm a Lycan...also a warlock...also a vampire...and also a divine being....in short...I'm a King...a King of all the magic beings." He says making Elise step back in fear.

"Don't fear me ROSE....You have saved my life....I owe you my life...Just let me stay here to recuperate." he says before closing his eyes and dozing off to sleep.

Elise calmed herself down and turned to go cose her room door. She was afraid but also curious about him. She went and freshened up before going and putting a duvet on him.

She went to her bed and laid before grabbing her phone and went to Belle's caller ID but stopped. She locked her phone and placed it on the corner of her night stand. She wanted to tell Belle about this but chose not to and instead dozed off to sleep.

*TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING BY BELLE*

Belle screamed on seeing Michael instead of Josh. What made her more scared was that her clothes were haphazard and so was her jewelery and makeup.

"Did we sleep with each other?" She asked making Michael chuckle.

"I would never sleep with a girl when she isn't in her senses darling besides, You're mine now...No one can separate us!" He says before pulling her close.

"Leave me alone you sick moron!" Belle yelled before feeling a pang in her heart.

"What's wrong Anthea? Can't you recognize your beloved King?"

Those words made Belle stop moving....She suddenly found herself plunged into a ocean of memories in which she saw herself next to this man making love under the moonlight. They looked happy and together. She was next plunged into another ocean in which she saw him desperately trying to revive her and bring her to her senses. He looked alone and lost whilst she was smiling in death.

She was brought back to reality when he kissed her.

"Lucien?" She called out in disbelief. He smiled and pulled her in a kiss again.

He began making love to her when he suddenly stopped when he entered her before he looked at her in anger.

"You're not Anthea!" He yelled before flinging her aside.

"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! Lucien, I just saw our memories together!" She yelled at him.

"Then why....Why don't you feel like Anthea?....Were you tainted?.....Did you sleep with someone already?" He asked in anger.

"Yes I have...I have a boyfriend, His name is Josh.." She says making him look at her sadistically.

"Looks like I have to castrate him.." He says before grabbing his clothes and leaving.

"What!...no wait...Luci- Michael! Wait!" she called but he paid no heed.

What have I done???? She thought in sorrow.

*MEANWHILE AT ELISE*

Elise woke up to the sunshine on her face. It was a beautiful Saturday morning and also Elise's and Belle's birthday. She smiled to herself before getting up and seeing Victor fast asleep on her couch.

She finally could see what he looked like! He had long black hair and was clean shaven. He had dragon eyes and an impressive jawline plus an extremely buffed body. He was gorgeous.

She sighed and first went to bathe. She wore a black tanktop on her black and old jeans with no makeup. She was about to do her hair when she suddenly heard Victor's voice. 'Looks like he's up' She thought to herself before going to check on him.

He was awake and trying to get up. "Wait!" She half yelled before helping him up.

He looked up at her and turned pink...She was looking gorgeous that day.

"You're dressed up...what's the occasion?" He asked as she sat him upright on the couch.

"Oh..um...it's my birthday...and my sister's too." She says making him smile.

"I see...let me be the first to wish you my dear Rose..." He says before whistling.

At first, Elise was confused until she felt a chaplet fall onto her head and birds settle around Victor.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY/HIS ROSE....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." HE sang along with the birds.

Elise smiled and set the chaplet on her head. "Thank you." She says with a smile before hugging him gently.

"You welcome Rose....." He says.

"Can you walk and move around now?" She asks making him nod a yes.

"Then I will spend my entire day with you...my family won't worry, they will celebrate today as Belle's birthday only." She says.

"Who's Belle?" he asked.

"My elder twin sister....they favor her because they think she's a reincarnate of some important being..." Elise says in a low tone.

"Is that so?....Well....since you saved me.....I will favor you.." He says before taking her hand and kissing it.

Elise's eyes widened before she pulled her hand back.

"Why will you want to favor me?" She asked in confusion.

"Because....in my clan's culture....If we are un wedded and saved by someone, that person becomes our significant other or should I say.....Our Mate my dear Rose..."