Hellaw friends :3

So hellaw everyone~ 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

How are y'all doin? I hope you're doing well, and if not, hopefully my stories will put some soft fluff into your bad day or situation or mood or whatever. (「'・ω・)「

This is an imagines book on various fantastic beasts characters, I accept requests, and feel free to bombard me with comments,don't be a silent reader, comment of your reactions and stuff, feel free to be crazy crackheads in the comment section I don't mind at all, I would love to read and reply to them, but please don't be mean 🥺 and feel free to be crackheads, because I am a crackhead myself.

So here are the characters I will write about:
-Newt Scamander (our bundle of pride and joy, and a sweet cinnamon roll 🍩 yes I know that's a donut, I can't find a cinnamon roll emoji okay)
-Tina Goldstein (the strong female lead! But can also be soft and shy 😍)
-Queenie Goldstein (sweet and caring beauty, okay she may have made wrong decisions like joining Grinderwald but she's such a sweet person okay? Whoever hates Queenie, FITE MEH)
-Jacob Kowalski (also a very sweet character, love him lots, would like to give him a hug and I wanna taste the pastries he makes)
-Credence Barebone (our precious boy, let's hope he finds out more things about himself and realize that Grindelwald is the bad guy and come back to Nagini)
-Nagini (why on earth is nagini so underrated, like no one talks about how good she is! She's so beautiful and kind, she supported credence so much 🥺, well except when he goes to Grindelwald, but she remained on the good side and stayed loyal to the protagonist team, and no I'm not saying Credence is not loyal, the poor boy is just confused on who he is and where he came from and who his family is, so I don't blame him, poor boy 😭)
-Theseus Scamander (yes we need the scamander duo to be complete, and a hugger is always welcome here, we love them Theseus huggies)
-Leta Lestrange (and ofc we need Theseus's fiancè! Leta may have been the reason Newt got expelled, but I believe she has changed, she's so nice in the second movie, and seems to love Theseus a lot, and also I think she's beautiful, love her)

And you may request :3
But no smuts please 😂

Okay that's it from me!
Until next time!

Worrying means you suffer twice,
Aggy <3