chapter 8: I'm a demon Slayer

Bajis pov

"hey listen I'm sorry for grabbing you ruffly earlier, I was worried is all" I knocked on yn's door but there was no answer. "hey if you're upset I'm sorry, like seriously sorry if I upset you" I waited for a response but nothing. "hey if you don't answer me soon I'm obligated to come in there you know" Still no answer. "alright just saying I warned you" I sighed and entered her room which wasn't locked luckily. "hey co- huh!? she's not here?" I looked around the room and pulled the blanket off the bed and was met with a bunch of pillows. "what the hell, there's no way she could sneak past my room without me seeing her I had my door open and I was facing it the whole time...." I said to myself, just where could she of gone to and how?. I looked around the almost empty room until I felt a cool breeze hit the back of my neck, making my hair sway slightly. "there's no way right?" I gulped as I turned to the open window, she didn't?. We are on the top floor she already got a broken arm does she want two or something. I ran to the front door and made my way into the street, I had to find her before someone else does. dammit did I upset her that much it didn't seem to bother her tho. I pondered on that thought for what felt like forever until I heard the sobbing of a girl nearby. I went to check out who it was and sure enough there was the girl I was looking for. I approached her slowly not wanting to alarm her, kneeling down I rested my hand on her shoulder. She flinched slightly but quickly relaxed, "hey if I upset you I'm sorry really" I apologized again. "huh what!?, no no you didn't do anything I just ran into an old friend and he helped me figure out how I ended up here" she croaked as her sobbing didn't seem to stop. "so wanna tell me, it's what you're upset about is it not?" I asked and she just kept shaking her head at me not daring to say a thing."I can't tell you I-i just can't no I-I d-don't know what to do" She was violently shaking as if she just saw a ghost just what had this old friend told her. "come on tell me I promise it'll be just between us if that's what you want" I sighed as I hoped she'd tell me so I could help her. "It's nothing I'm fine" she cried even harder now obviously she wasn't fine. "Alright fine don't tell me" I sighed if she wasn't going to tell me that's fine, I got up to walk back home when I felt her pull on my pant leg. "I just that old friend he told me everyone I know is dead" she hiccuped out a sob as she turned to me, a stream of tears falling from her e/c pupils. "What!?, The hell's that supposed to mean?" I was confused slightly how would everyone she knows be dead. "well because ah fuck it, it turns out I time traveled from 80 years ago to here" she shot up wrapping her arm around me and burying her face into my shoulder. "Huh?" Is all that left my mouth just what did she mean was that even possible. "I don't know how I did but I ran into a demon boy I used to know back then he's only alive because he is a demon" she cried, but demons were extinct they died out over 70 years ago didn't they. "Why would you know a demon and didn't they go extinct?" I asked her as she looked up at me. "well I'm surprised you even know that but there were three good demons back when they were around Nezuko, lady Tamao(I can't spell it) and the one that I met before Yushiro he's the only one left" she sighed as she steadied her breathing. "But even so how would you know about this I thought it was only known to demon Slayers because back then it was top secret" I asked as she smiled weakly at me. "well I am actually a demon Slayer a high ranking one at that I just recently got promoted to be a hashira" she giggled, wait a minute WHAT!?!. "But wait how do you know of demon Slayers?" She asked me tilting her head slightly. "Well because these days it's a big part of Japan's history" I said I mean the test I was studying with chifuyu the other day is actually on it. "Wait for real no way!" She perked up, all doe eyed. "Yeah we even have a descendant of a demon Slayer in our school his grandfather was little brothers to the flame hashira I believe" I wasn't sure I was getting this right but the demon Slayer history was super cool so I did spend some free time reading about it. "huh Senjuro's grandkid goes to you're school holy crap" she moved back a bit saying someone's name. "Do you know his grandfather?" I asked and she nodded. "Well yes I trained under his older brother and would hang out with him a lot when I was at their house training" a smile appeared on her face as she said that, wait a minute isn't the flame hashira dead and she said her arm was crushed by a train hang on. "wait so you were there on the mugan train?" I asked with a slight yell. "Yea I was this is how I got my broken arm actually I came here just 2 days after that battle" y/n's story was all adding up now it made sense. "hey if you know of demon Slayers do you know where the grave site is?" She asked me "yeah I know where it is tho only descendants of demon Slayers or organised bookings are allowed in" I told the girl. "Great let's go you're taking me there I haven't payed my respects to the dead yet" she pulled my arm as she started running in the wrong direction. "Hey wait a minute it's a pretty far walk from here let's go back we can take my bike there" I said as she stopped and turned to me with a look of not this again.

We got back and I started up my bike she hoped on and I headed to the demon Slayer memorial grounds. I used this time to process what had all gone down and her situation. It was hard to believe but I did believe her it made sense at the end of the day. After 20 minutes of driving we made it I parked in the parking lot and helped her off. "hey you do know without proof of being related to a demon Slayer they won't let you in. "well ok that's fine we just jump the fence" she said but there was no way we could. "Please y/n it's a 20 foot fence that's smoth we can't jump it!" I told her but she looked at me like an idiot. "Dude I'm literally a hashira I can jump that easy" she spat as picked me up with her free arm. "wait a minute whaaaaaaa-" I screamed as in one jump she cleard the fence with ease.

Hey people I'm back with a new chapter I decided to make it Baji and have her tell him and also Chifuyu is a big demon Slayer fanboy so when he finds out expect some big fanboy moments.

Word count: 1302