Prologue

3rd POV

Larry and Cecil walk into a big room with a life sized pirate ship inside, Cecil pointed up towards a figure stood on the ship with other figures plotted around the other figure.

"That up there is our very first pirate in history, Ace Ryker, very brutal person he was. Apparently his Scottish accent got all the lady's swarming him but he never paid attention to them." Cecil told Larry.

Larry nodded and looked up at the figure who was smirking, "He looks creepy, kinda scary almost."

Cecil nodded "Indeed Larry, that smirk is his signature smirk and he's quite troublesome as well."

Larry looked at him confused, if he didn't know better he would of thought Cecil spoke to Ace every night. Cecil chuckled at his reaction.

"Nothing to worry about though, he's dead he can't do anything. There's rumours that one of his swords, one of his rings and his pendant was magical, apparently they're here with him but we're not aloud to touch exhibites so no one's found them."

"What's the point in finding them if it's just a rumour of his things being 'magical'" Larry asked.

Cecil smirked "Because all three of those things would make a lot of money and if it's true about them being magical then god knows what you could do with it."

"But magic doesn't exist so it's worthless" Larry spoke to Cecil.

Cecil nodded and smirked looking at Ace "Your right but we don't want his things getting into the wrong hands, god knows what would happen if it did."

Larry looked around and saw all sorts of treasures ranging from coins to jewelry to rum to gold and silver. He continued looking around to see other figures placed around the ship and the floor in front of it.

"Who are they?" Larry asked Cecil.

"That my friend is his crew, most brutal and strongest crew to exist, their all not as strong as their Captain though but still strong" Cecil spoke looking at the pirate crew.

"How about we go to the last Exhibit?" Cecil asked Larry.

Larry nodded and they both walked out of the Pirate Exhibit and to the Egyptian Exhibit.