Chapter 5

Guess who's back after leaving this fanfic for a while. That's right, me :D I'm so sorry for not updating in quite a bit, anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Fair warning that there is a little bit of a spicy scene later on in this chapter, it's nothing long but I'll put a star(⭐) emoji when it begins and when it ends for all the people out there that want to skip it :)

Ace's POV

We all traveled down the corridor towards the main room where we heard all the shouting. We got to the balcony only to see that everyone was fighting and the room was a total mess.

I watched as Ahk looked around at everything confused and looking a little overwhelmed. I grabbed ahold of his hand and he looked at me.

"Are you okay, my love?" I asked him softly.

"Yes. Just a little overwhelmed. I wish I had been introduced slowly instead of being thrown into everything..." he said still looking around. I stepped behind him and hugged him from behind, I kissed the back of his neck softly.

"You'll be okay, Darling. I'm sorry you have to be so overwhelmed like this so soon." I told him whilst closing my eyes.

"It's fine, Dear. Like I said as long as your with me I'll be okay." He kissed my temple which made me look up at him until we heard shouting across from us. We all looked over confused.

"What is that?" Ahk asked confused once he heard Attila and his men shouting in their native language whilst pointing at Larry.

"Huns." Larry told him. Attila and his men started running around to get to us. "I got to deal with this guy." He said before running off to meet Atilla and his men half way with us following him.

As we rounded the corner Larry started screaming with Attila as they charged at each other. The screaming didn't stop even when they got in front of each other, they just stood there staring at each other whilst screaming. They finally stopped.

Attila started speaking in his language which Larry did not understand one bit of so he chose to start shouting gibberish back to Attila. Attila shouted in his language again with Larry following along with more nonsense.

"Oh my god, stop screaming.." I muttered rubbing my temples annoyed at all their screaming, it was giving me a headache. Attila looked at Larry confused and muttered something in his language to his men that where stood behind him.

"Pardon me, Larry. I speak Hun." Ahk told Larry as he left my side to stand between Attila and Larry. Ahk said something in Hun to Attila and Attila responded back to him aggressively so I stepped behind Ahk and glared at him slightly.

"He says that he wants to rip you apart." Ahk translates to Larry before stepping back but bumping into me not realising I was there behind him. He looked at me surprised before moving around me whilst pulling me away to stand behind my crew, Larry and Nicky. He smirked at me and kissed me but this time it wasn't soft, it was rough and filled with passion.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

I kissed him back with just as much force and gripped his hips. I backed him up towards the wall until his back was fully against it. I moved my lips down to his neck hungrily and kissed his neck until I found his sweet spot making him let out a quiet moan which was covered by his hand. I smirked and carried on abusing that spot until I'd had enough and went back to kissing his lips. His left hand gripped my hair whilst his right hand was on my cheek.

I licked his bottom lip for entrance which he denied so I snaked my hands down to his ass and squeezed it to which he gasped so I took my chance and shoved my tongue inside of his mouth which battled with his tongue for a few seconds for dominance but I won easily. My tongue explored every inch of his mouth, not leaving a single spot untouched. I went to grab his ass again until someone cleared their throat.