Epilogue (Edited)

Epilogue -

I moved on the hard stone surface that was my bed. Little pieces of stone stabbed me in my already hurt back, making it hurt a little more. Great way to wake up, let me tell you.

It has been two weeks since I faced Dominic, also known as The Shadow, and lost. It has been two weeks since I was stabbed in the back by my mate.

Literally.

I haven't cured myself, yet. I will let this heal as if I am a normal wolf. I don't want to cure myself. I could do it, but I don't want to. It reminds me that this is what happens when you trust someone too much. I had trusted Tyler and he betrayed me in the last minute. Making me fall on the hands of this insane man. 

I looked at the window that was on the opposite wall of the one where my bed was. The sun was starting to rise on the sky. The blue mixed with purple and pink and orange stabbed my eyes making me wince at the bright light.

Dominic had offered me a bedroom upstairs near his own bedroom, but I said no. I didn't want to be closer to him. He insisted but I had my mind set and no one could make me change it.

I heard footsteps on the floor above me. Soft footsteps that could only be made by one person. The door that gave access to the place where my cell was set open letting a stray ray of light enter the dark basement, ending with the darkness that this days was becoming so important to me, for it brought me closer to my Mother. Nyx.

She had created me and put me on this earth. The Fates were three funny women. They had given me all of this power - I am a White Wolf, after all - but didn't give me a way to escape this dammed place.

The door closed behind Annabeth, the sweet maid that brings me food every day. My hands were no longer cuffed to the wall, but still she opened the door to my cell and would sit near me as I ate my supper.

- Hello, Archer. - She said in her soft, velvet like voice.

- Hi.

- How is your back, honey? - She asked and smiled at me. Her dark brown hair fell over eyes, covering their beautiful grey colour.

- It could be better. I haven't healed myself, you know?

- Oh, sweetie, you need to heal that horrible cut or it will get infected and that can really hurt you. - She said worriedly.

- I'll heal it later. Okay?

- Okay, sweetie. Heal it today; I will check it when I come back with dinner.

- 'Kay, Anna. - I said as she got up and left the dungeons.

Anna left the dungeons to do whatever it is that she does in the house above.

Later that day Dominic cane down to talk to me. I wasn't expecting him because he hadn't appeared to talk in almost a week. Therefore, Annabeth was the only person I had that I could talk with. Not that I'm complaining.

- So, Archer, how has your staying been so far? - He laughed and smiled at me. - Have you changed your mind about moving upstairs? - Dominic asked in his smooth voice.

- No.

- Oh, what a shame. I was thinking that you didn't even had to be in a room close to mine; you know the house is big enough for both of us. And this way you could spend more time with the little maid you seem to care about. - He said and smiled once again. - What's her name? Oh, yes Annabeth.

I looked at him and thought about what he said. Okay, so maybe a real room could be something I would accept and being able to spend more time with Annabeth could be a good thing, right? Oh, don't look at me like that, you try to sleep two weeks in a bed made of stone and tell me if you don't want a true bed afterwards.